• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus 5711 40th anniversary QC

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
Hello fam, I'm glad and finally ready to pull the trigger and as my first rep I at first wanted to get the PF nautilus 5711, so i contacted my TD and he told me that there is a brand new PF 5711 but its a 40th anniversary instead of the simple one and he sent me the qc pics, i asked him about the timegrapher results but he told me that the watch was in the UK right now and in order for him to give me the timegrapher results it needed to be on china so i asked what about any potential problems and he replied in case the watch is dead he will just send me a new one.

Here are the pics of the watch: https://imgur.com/sgUdtbE

to me everything seems pretty good, the dial colour is good the spacing is great and in general i see no misalignment issues (im aware of the horrible date font) and im not that worried about the diamonds since even the gen has excellent baguet diamonds that are cut from bigger pieces to make sure there are as little imperfections as possible and moreover the weight isnt really a problem to me cause im really picky with my watches and usually dont let other people handle them. Overall i think its almost as good as the regular PF 5711.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No asking of others to approve your generic QC. If you think it’s good, accept it. If you see something you don’t like, reject it. Easy

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
That’s a that’s a new PF 5711 40th anniversary? So the dial is fixed? No more sticker fonts? I can’t really tell on this picture.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
That’s a that’s a new PF 5711 40th anniversary? So the dial is fixed? No more sticker fonts? I can’t really tell on this picture.

Still has the stickers methinks

Reactions: Godfathar

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello fam, I'm glad and finally ready to pull the trigger and as my first rep I at first wanted to get the PF nautilus 5711, so i contacted my TD and he told me that there is a brand new PF 5711 but its a 40th anniversary instead of the simple one and he sent me the qc pics, i asked him about the timegrapher results but he told me that the watch was in the UK right now and in order for him to give me the timegrapher results it needed to be on china so i asked what about any potential problems and he replied in case the watch is dead he will just send me a new one.

Here are the pics of the watch: https://imgur.com/sgUdtbE

to me everything seems pretty good, the dial colour is good the spacing is great and in general i see no misalignment issues (im aware of the horrible date font) and im not that worried about the diamonds since even the gen has excellent baguet diamonds that are cut from bigger pieces to make sure there are as little imperfections as possible and moreover the weight isnt really a problem to me cause im really picky with my watches and usually dont let other people handle them. Overall i think its almost as good as the regular PF 5711.

Thanks in advance!!

Dorkus- Accept and enjoy your watch. It’s not going to be perfect.

yojj

I'm Pretty Popular
30/11/16
i bought this before, turned out purple in person. big no no

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
padorkous - how's that Nautilus from Sead working out?

Sead is great very responsive and informative, so far ive ordered the watch, the money has been sent and the watch got shipped yesterday, i will make sure to post some photos of it as soon as it arrives

Reactions: glee79