• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here! AQUANAUT ZF

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
The ZF dial is spot on! Found a picture of a gen where the line of the dial passes the 5.
3718e45b7ad8bb601ca1e45e9ae0f53b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The ZF dial is spot on! Found a picture of a gen where the line of the dial passes the 5.
3718e45b7ad8bb601ca1e45e9ae0f53b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

great find! thank you. however ZF one’s line even exceeds way more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Sorry kmf working not ZF

Do you mean that only KMF will make a bracelet version soon? and ZF will not make the bracelet version?

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
i’ve got mine a couple days ago. zf version, overall its a very nice watch, except the dw is still left adjusted. i wonder if anyone can have a dw project for zf version? or maybe have to wait for another factory to come up with a better version

https://imgur.com/M1siyrb

Reactions: vcappp

odonreps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/18
I just got mine (zf). Does not seem left justified, but centered. May have cut strap just a little too much, should not have done 3 at a time. Has anyone tried to modify the thickness on theirs?
Beautiful rep.

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
I just got mine (zf). Does not seem left justified, but centered. May have cut strap just a little too much, should not have done 3 at a time. Has anyone tried to modify the thickness on theirs?
Beautiful rep.

Pics please

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
With time I've come to realise that those gen / rep comparisons are more or less pointless, unless we want to convince ourselves we're not burning hard earned cash pointlessly.

And yet, here's a quick one from me: so which one is which? Take a guess:

8bpdR.jpg

ywg

3/7/17
With time I've come to realise that those gen / rep comparisons are more or less pointless, unless we want to convince ourselves we're not burning hard earned cash pointlessly.

8bpdR.jpg

Top gen, bottom rep

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

8bpdR.jpg

Waiting V6F clone forever...

Sent from the RWI App