• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JJF pp 5711 (40 anniversary) v2

Up2uimeasy

Horology Curious
26/1/19
Please have a verdict on which one is the best out of the two, I’m itching to buy

555yedped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
Cambridge
I am very curious about the case. Would it be that noticeable in real life? would it be able to rhodium plate or platinum plate the watch to give it a shiny finish like platinum.

here is smth I found about rhodium plating steel https://www.hulpfjewelry.com/blog/stainless-steel-jewelry-rhodium-plating/
and below is pic of gen 5711 with gen 40th anniversary

My idea of the perfect rep would be JJF v2 dial inside a PF 40th anniversary case and rhodium plate the case if it does make a difference.
Patek-Philippe-Nautilus-Ref.-5711-1P-40th-Anniversary-platinum-17.jpg

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I think that telling the difference between steel and rhodium on the wrist would be very very hard

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And anyone able to see your watch will still know it’s fake by the non anniversary datewheel

vivlapeche

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/15
Can you tag the most eminent members of this forum in order to told to PPF (PP factory) to make a 40th nautilus without forgetting the little diamond at 6 and with the good datewheel. It's a pity that such a factory does not make it.

Reactions: XLR8R

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Hey guys.. I am doing a project to get the best 40th Anniversary 5711.. I heard that someone here had actually installed the JJF dial on the PF.. may I kindly ask you to tag him, so we know his experience with that? thank you so much in advance,

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey guys.. I am doing a project to get the best 40th Anniversary 5711.. I heard that someone here had actually installed the JJF dial on the PF.. may I kindly ask you to tag him, so we know his experience with that? thank you so much in advance,

Contact Karlus , he has a white JJF dial in a PF case. I'm not sure if he did the mod or not.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I used the white JJF dial on the PF. I used a local watchmaker to switch the dial and the wheel.

Did you use the DW from PF that Keylog created with the team? Did it fit with no issues with the JJF dial on the PF?