• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 with Prof Steve XR

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
All I will say is that on the wrist, o can't see how people can tell the difference between GEN! Superb
577747ed6c75b0661c0733323ae40c5e.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Beautiful watch. Probably the datewheel font however.

Thank you, Yes, but on the wrist, you cant tell, unless you give someone a really close inspection, and they have actually seen one in the flesh, there is no way 99.9% people would know, also the thinkness is great, again you cant tell on the wrist, the 1mm difference IMO.

Reactions: Lobster2010

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Thank you, Yes, but on the wrist, you cant tell, unless you give someone a really close inspection, and they have actually seen one in the flesh, there is no way 99.9% people would know, also the thinkness is great, again you cant tell on the wrist, the 1mm difference IMO.

Well for these reasons even a u factory 70usd nautilus fits in I’d say

Reactions: d3xophen
G

Beautiful piece agreed but I'm sorry your numbers are far too optimistic (99.9%, lol really?). A lot of people in the know will clock it's a rep immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
You are right, but it is not 99.9% People can not guess, it is indeed 99.9999999999% !

Enviado desde mi H3113 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Rep_Fan

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Mine is coming also with prof 2ar. If I saw someone out and about with it I wouldn’t be able to tell. Wear it in good health.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I understand that it looks good with 2XAR, but does the gen nautilus even have an AR-coated crystal? PP is different from AP I think.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I understand that it looks good with 2XAR, but does the gen nautilus even have an AR-coated crystal? PP is different from AP I think.

The 2xr enhances the dial, so it looks really good. The Gen doesn't have 2xr, however remember the gen has a superior crystal and dial, so IMO with the 2xr and the new datewheel from keylog, we are good!!!

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
WoW love it with 2xAR!
ADD the custom datewheel and it would be perfect!

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Amazing AR, the 12 o'clock markers will annoy me IMHO. I wonder anyone has a quick way to fix them without sending it to a modder?

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
May do the same except 1X ar. Looks cool.

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
Just curious, how long does it take to do the 2xar? because I just got the watch today, and do not want to send it away for too long ...

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Just curious, how long does it take to do the 2xar? because I just got the watch today, and do not want to send it away for too long ...

Steve took about 6 weeks, well worth it!! I am getting the Keylog Datewheel on this month, it should be perfect then :)

GiRA

Turning Moments into Precious Timepieces
1/11/18
Lost
What did you do? I am new so be nice I am a huge fan of Patke Watches... What is "Prof Steve XR"?
Also, I wanna buy this rep watch 5711 you think before summer or around there it might come to a new better version of this in blue dial?

Thanks! :)

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What did you do? I am new so be nice I am a huge fan of Patke Watches... What is "Prof Steve XR"?
Also, I wanna buy this rep watch 5711 you think before summer or around there it might come to a new better version of this in blue dial?

Thanks! :)

Prof Steve sells crystals with anti reflective coating on both side, also called 2xAR. It means that there is almost no reflection on the crystal and it almost appears as there is no crystal at all, which showcases the dial.

No one knows when the next version of any rep is going to come, so if you like one you should just purchase it.

Reactions: sunrayminor

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Prof Steve sells crystals with anti reflective coating on both side, also called 2xAR. It means that there is almost no reflection on the crystal and it almost appears as there is no crystal at all, which showcases the dial.

No one knows when the next version of any rep is going to come, so if you like one you should just purchase it.
This????

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk