• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe 6202R functions and review

G

Because it's a replica Chinese factory and not a luxiry Swiss watch company with hundreds of years of engineering? I mean seriously?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jester929rr

The inquisitive one
18/9/18
Anyone else tired of seeing the same Waterworld girl ad at the bottom of every thread?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Buy the genuine one if you are not satisfied with the replica. I can assure you that this replica cannot meet your standards in the next 5 years.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Thanks for the information. But I can not understand, why they have made this mistake:(

This is not a mistake. This is inability. Replicating such a complicated watch while maintaining the functions and appearance is beyond the rep factories whose primary considerations are cost, volume, and profit.

It is still a good looking watch. Stop whining now.

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
The new v2 5102g on intime looks really good.....no typo on the movement plate, case shape has that soft bubbly look. Anyone know whether the dial has the sapphire discs that can be adjusted by the crown at 4:00? Or is it just printed straight on the dial.....

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Has anyone bought the 6102R rep? It looks really good in the video:
http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_331&products_id=18505

Off course there are not as many stars as the gen, the moon looks different, the date goes backwards and there is the supid spelling mistake on the movement; pnilippe. But the movement looks nice with the micro rotor other than that.

There was a previous version which was more accurate regarding the date was not backwards, there were more stars on the dial, the moon was more precise. But it was thicker than this and didn't have the micro rotor movement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOhzaZeJXI