• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to find good Nautilus Reps?

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
If I remember correctly, even BP hit 8.9mm with their undecorated Miyota like two years ago. That's about where the PF seems to be as well. This is definitely not a step forward in terms of case thickness.

Reactions: corleone911

corleone911

6/11/17
9.22mm thickness :)

191109skwaummzp6ma6pyo.jpeg

I agree, case thickness is disappointing :(

Repwatcher01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
Honestly, at less than 1mm thicker than gen, and 0.2mm thicker than PF, I think the corrected alignment issue with the hour markers makes this one a winner for me. Though I agree with the post on pg 2 that suggests I'd rather do without the deco plate on the interior if it means a more perfect exterior.

Anxious for reviews and more pics. :)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Honestly, at less than 1mm thicker than gen, and 0.2mm thicker than PF, I think the corrected alignment issue with the hour markers makes this one a winner for me. Though I agree with the post on pg 2 that suggests I'd rather do without the deco plate on the interior if it means a more perfect exterior.

Anxious for reviews and more pics. :)

I somewhat agree with you, but the date wheel has to have a closer look. I don't like paying extra to get hour markers aligned and replacing date wheels.

Last edited: