• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 5980r?

dunkins1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/18
Can anyone help me with the best Patek phillipie 5980r? Which factory makes the best one and where to find it I see a lot of sites don’t even have them listed. Price is not a factor just looking for the best quality. Thank you !

also if someone can tell me the best Patek phillipe nautilus to buy that is the best rep regardless of model ?

Svermillion

5/1/15
I just bought the full rose gold model from Andrew (Trusty Time). He has a large selection of Patek Nautilus watches on his website and has both 5980R models listed, their is only two models of the watch. One has updated movement bridges and the other does not. You will want the one without the updated bridges. The watch already has a large raised case back because of the 7750 movement with the updated bridges it makes the watch even thicker which is not good. The non-updated model (the one you want) is $10 cheaper then the other, its listed under Nautilus. Trusty is a great dealer but i'm sure other dealers can get the watch as well if you tell them you want the non-updated version. GoodLuck!

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Svermillion

5/1/15
The Godfather also speaks about the 5980R in his post about who has the best Nautilus. Its in this part of the form. Great Info!

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
Can anyone help me with the best Patek phillipie 5980r? Which factory makes the best one and where to find it I see a lot of sites don’t even have them listed. Price is not a factor just looking for the best quality. Thank you !

also if someone can tell me the best Patek phillipe nautilus to buy that is the best rep regardless of model ?

If price is not a factor go for the Gen? Ok I kid I kid lol

Sent from the RWI mobile app