• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[New Prod] MK nautilus 5177

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
1RhPI.jpg

Albeit a very limited photo - here’s my two cents worth:

White Dial - same lume issues as PF JJF Dial far better
Blue Dial - not much different to PF and would predict PF is thicker therefore with Keylogs datewheel mod, there’s no point in buying.
Black Dial - fantasy watch so not worthy of a comment.

Very disappointing.....

Reactions: vcappp

cbfks

24/2/16

Blue Dial - not much different to PF and would predict PF is thicker therefore with Keylogs datewheel mod, there’s no point in buying.

Very disappointing.....

Regarding blue dial, did you mean the MK is going to be thicker?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
MK does not seem to have the severe misalignment problems that pf has, i will definitely buy it as it comes out

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
The thickness of the MK nautilus is 9.22mm.

I am OP of this thread and I did not bump this thread earlier because I was told by some dealer close to the factories that this release would be a disappointment for PP fans.

Thank you for the response, and that's truly disappointing to here. I hope that the rumors are not true.

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18

Very disappointing.....

The one on the right is not black dial, it’s blue dial. There are different gen blue colour dials on the market, I’ve seen this colour of gen in person, so it does exist.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The one on the right is not black dial, it’s blue dial. There are different gen blue colour dials on the market, I’ve seen this colour of gen in person, so it does exist.

they are known for making

- white dials
- blue dials
- grey/black dials

I don't think they will orientate on different gen batches... They think the grey dial that comes only on a leather strap and made out of white gold is also a part of the 5711 steel sports line with bracelet. And that was already wrong with PF

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
The thickness of the MK nautilus is 9.22mm.

I am OP of this thread and I did not bump this thread earlier because I was told by some dealer close to the factories that this release would be a disappointment for PP fans.

Well hope not, it would make no sense to update this version at all if so

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
they are known for making

- white dials
- blue dials
- grey/black dials

I don't think they will orientate on different gen batches... They think the grey dial that comes only on a leather strap and made out of white gold is also a part of the 5711 steel sports line with bracelet. And that was already wrong with PF

Either way the dial on the right is a dial I’ve never seen before and from a google still can’t see.

Such a disappointment from MK, PF still leading in my book. Yes I know about the alignment issues but a quick removal of the sticky tape and manual realign/glue, it’s good to go.

Waiting for the date wheel mod....

BIONONE

28/4/17
Either way the dial on the right is a dial I’ve never seen before and from a google still can’t see.

Such a disappointment from MK, PF still leading in my book. Yes I know about the alignment issues but a quick removal of the sticky tape and manual realign/glue, it’s good to go.

Waiting for the date wheel mod....

I understand what you mean and agree!

I will complete the DWO file the next days to make this thing finally happen and available.

Reactions: Scottymagic

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I understand what you mean and agree!

I will complete the DWO file the next days to make this thing finally happen and available.

Thanks to you and Keylog74 mate, this sub-forum will combust when it's released!

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Someone posted calipers on the new mk in the other thread and it confirmed 9.22mm thickness