• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is the V6F SW200 Aquanaut 5167 considered a Super Rep / NWBIG?

cvlno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/18
Bit of a noob question, but was I reading around and have decided that I want to buy a V6F SW200 5167. I've found one but am doing a bit more research before I pull the trigger. Mainly curious if the V6F SW200 Aquanaut is considered a super rep / NWBIG, and if not why. I've read great things about the watch, including the phenomenal build quality, great movement, accurate dial, etc. I know that the tells on the Aquanaut are usually the lume (fixable) and some minor inaccuracies in the bracelet, but are there really any other major tells to the watch?

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
I've read that, he says it's a great watch but not outright that it's a super rep. I guess I could assume from context that it's at least pretty damn close. Thanks.

The more reading you do the more knowledge you will get; then you can buy a piece or two and judge for yourself. No 1 word answers in this world.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Great watch and a superb effort from the front. Best rep aquanaut available at the moment. Sold mine a regret it massively. But NWBIG. No, turn it over and it’s game over. A genuine Patek is a genuine Patek. No rep is ever going to come close.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
It's NWBIG from the front. The dial has subtle differences from the gen for sure (numbers not as nicely finished, lume bubbles at the hour markers doesn't shine as much, dial finish isn't exactly like gen), but overall it's amazing. I love mine and don't think I'll sell unless ZF makes something that blows it away. The date font alone is worth it.

V4Ac0_hYGpUhSD8wr63KRchjb34ZLDP2DBxJM5PxXAs.jpg

Kwigyboo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
USA
It's NWBIG from the front. The dial has subtle differences from the gen for sure (numbers not as nicely finished, lume bubbles at the hour markers doesn't shine as much, dial finish isn't exactly like gen), but overall it's amazing. I love mine and don't think I'll sell unless ZF makes something that blows it away. The date font alone is worth it.

V4Ac0_hYGpUhSD8wr63KRchjb34ZLDP2DBxJM5PxXAs.jpg

How do you find the strap/clasp on your V6F? Was interested in the PF initially because of thinness but weird crown guards and high price are keeping me away.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
How do you find the strap/clasp on your V6F? Was interested in the PF initially because of thinness but weird crown guards and high price are keeping me away.

The clasp has been reliable, no issues. Have had to buff it a couple times due to normal scratches but it's held up.

eatme

Looking Around
13/7/18
Could anybody advise where to get sw200 aquanaut? Among TD I can only find those with Miyotas..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poinds

17/4/17
Could anybody advise where to get sw200 aquanaut? Among TD I can only find those with Miyotas..

I got mine from Toro Bravo