• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek vs jlc

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
If you want something NWBIG, why not simply read the NWBIG thread?

I would *always* stick to the TD's when it comes to ordering a rep from China, especially when it costs 500 USD like the Patek from your link. The main pictures of that shops adverts are gen pics, which always is a red flag. It's a matter of time until it will be released to the TD's.

The JLC is much closer to gen in terms of dimensions and aesthetics. The Patek is immensely thick at over 13mm (an Omega LMPO is 13,5 for reference), which kills the look. The deeply sunken dates scream fake.

Reactions: vcappp

Steste

12/5/18
If you want something NWBIG, why not simply read the NWBIG thread?

I would *always* stick to the TD's when it comes to ordering a rep from China, especially when it costs 500 USD like the Patek from your link. The main pictures of that shops adverts are gen pics, which always is a red flag. It's a matter of time until it will be released to the TD's.

The JLC is much closer to gen in terms of dimensions and aesthetics. The Patek is immensely thick at over 13mm (an Omega LMPO is 13,5 for reference), which kills the look. The deeply sunken dates scream fake.

thank you for your kind advice.
i will go with the jlc for dress watch

i would also like to buy a diver for the summer and 3 are the strongest candidates. Please note my wrist is 6.75 and i own a couple of gen rolex small size.
one is the AP ROO DIVER JF V9 (once the green hands issue is sorted)
the other 2 are

JLC
http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=...product_id=570
CARTIER ( new release)
https://dtime.store/ct0118-cartier-c...ap-a-2836.html
any suggestion ?
how would you rank them ?
thanks !!

Ruben Bleijlevens

Known Member
10/2/17
Do your reading and you will know. There is tons of information of all the watches you are talking about.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk