• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 Spare Links (or Pins)

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
TDs will only sell me an entire bracelet, so I'm wondering if someone here will help me out, and maybe I'm not the only one here in need...

I recently picked up a PF 5711 via M2M but it's missing a few pins. I'm wondering if anyone has a few spare links/pins they'd like to unload? Just looking for 2 or 3 pins. I'm located in CONUS. Thanks in advance!

Keylog74

14/6/13
i have something, but not pf. sadly pf came with just enough for my 6,75 wrist. if you have way to measure just let me know or i can send you pic if you want.

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
i have something, but not pf. sadly pf came with just enough for my 6,75 wrist. if you have way to measure just let me know or i can send you pic if you want.

I had a spare pin from a BP 5980 bracelet, but it was too thin for the PF link. My wrists are 7" so I'm using nearly all the links but two.

Keylog74

14/6/13
I had a spare pin from a BP 5980 bracelet, but it was too thin for the PF link. My wrists are 7" so I'm using nearly all the links but two.

what i have is bp nautilus. . I forgot that i do have the PF braclet at home and sent head only for DW measurements. Will update you.

Reactions: theREALgoat

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Halp plz!

Hey buddy! I feel your pain. I had a PF Nautilus too and those pins are absolute bastards, I was always very careful and still was worried all the time about bending & breaking them. Have you checked eBay?

You might want to measure the pin & sheath, but this could do: https://bit.ly/2yMr14R

If not, just google for watch bracelet pin & tube. You should be able to find a good alternative. Good luck! (and don't forget to update this if you find it, by the way, I'm sure you are not the only one worried about this).