• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 blue help

SuperTopGun

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/15
Good evening group budget $ 400 which best version you recommend me to take. Thanks For your advice

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
https://www.intime03.co/patek-phili...lue-dial-on-bracelet-miyota-9015-pp324cs.html So if I have not misunderstood according to your idea at the moment the best version is this right?

He said clearly "PF" not BP

I know its hard at the beginning to get all the names of the factories right but thats the reason why you need to read the godfathers advise on the best 5711 - everything you want to know lays in there.

It all depends on how you define "the best Nautilus on the market" - you have to know what you are looking for.

and everything you could ask know is beautifully described in the thread "godfathers advise on the best nautilus 5711"

use the search bar - it is gorgeous.

SuperTopGun

Banned
10/2/15
So, to conclude, after all these months and a few new 5711 models coming out, for me, I still think the BP Factory blue 5711 "coated" Miyota dial is the best representative you can buy today. Even better news, since I bought mine and exchanged hands with a 21J cheapie, the BP factory upgraded hands to the correct size hands. So now you can wear it immediately and it will have no fixed defects on you, no wrong type of dial, no wrong final link, no extra pins on the first link, not a thick case, a big bracelet, all those boxes are checked. It seems to me that he says BP

SuperTopGun

Banned
10/2/15
I do not agree the color of the dial is too blue for me

BIONONE

28/4/17

shades of blue differed even on the gen from different years.

But i get your point - you like the BP V2 dial more and that is understandable. But overall the PF is superior in some aspects. Easy as that.

I already said - you need to define "best" rep by yourself as every rep to date has its particular flaws that can lead you to buy the watch or to wait for better releases...

If you have the option - try to configure a mix of a PF case/Bracelet/Movement and a BP Hand stack upon a BP Dial with a BP DWO. That would be a great way - only question is compatibility.

and keep in mind - the rumors of a 324 SC clone movement in a V6F nautilus are rumors for like 2 years now... 1 year ago in april Angus from pure time showed us a prototype picture of the clone and that was it - nothing new about better models.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Don't effing ask then? Why bother asking if you know everything better anyway? Just buy what ever you feel like buying if you're immune to suggestions. Smh

Reactions: BIONONE

SuperTopGun

Banned
10/2/15
Good morning quetip, hear more opinions and always better

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
shades of blue differed even on the gen from different years.

But i get your point - you like the BP V2 dial more and that is understandable. But overall the PF is superior in some aspects. Easy as that.

I already said - you need to define "best" rep by yourself as every rep to date has its particular flaws that can lead you to buy the watch or to wait for better releases...

If you have the option - try to configure a mix of a PF case/Bracelet/Movement and a BP Hand stack upon a BP Dial with a BP DWO. That would be a great way - only question is compatibility.

and keep in mind - the rumors of a 324 SC clone movement in a V6F nautilus are rumors for like 2 years now... 1 year ago in april Angus from pure time showed us a prototype picture of the clone and that was it - nothing new about better models.

Yes. Looks like there are 4 different versions of the gen blue dial.
1) wide bar grey blue gradient
2) thin bar grey blue gradient
3) thin bar sunburst electric blue gradient
4) latest release is same as 3 but has the Patek & Genieve text in a box similar to white & brown faces

PF now looks like #3

Reactions: Nivka and BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
Yes. Looks like there are 4 different versions of the gen blue dial.
1) wide bar grey blue gradient
2) thin bar grey blue gradient
3) thin bar sunburst electric blue gradient
4) latest release is same as 3 but has the Patek & Genieve text in a box similar to white & brown faces

PF now looks like #3

very enlightening, thanks for the clear write up!