• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber B Strap for Nautilus

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I found these while browsing around the other day and thought I'd share it with those who might be interested. I don't think the gen(s) ever came with a rubber strap as an option and I'm not sure if these will fit the rep(s). Also, these straps are not cheap.

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
only for strap models too (won't fit on bracelet models, it's made to go around that little protruding center piece the strap models have)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
only for strap models too (won't fit on bracelet models, it's made to go around that little protruding center piece the strap models have)

Yes, these straps are made for gen Nautilus models that come with a leather strap. I'm not sure if these straps will fit a rep leather model due to a possible difference in the end link (protruding center piece) specifications. If these straps do fit the rep leather end links, no further purchases are required. An owner of a rep steel bracelet model would have to source the end links, screws and clasp from a TD, if possible. As mentioned earlier these straps are not cheap, perhaps they can be replicated at a more affordable price.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Ive seen those straps a while ago and wanted to buy a 5980r on a strap and get the espresso rubberb, but dont wanna risk that much money to see if it fits or not...

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I'm not sure they will fit. Guys on here have bought gen leather straps that required some work to fit on. I'm not sure the rubber could be manipulated in the same way as leather, but then again it might be easier. Until someone pony's up the doe and gives it a try we'll never know

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
gilrob yes, i suppose it time to decide which Patek in rubber strap we should get. hahaha... but i suppose the stand alone strap may not fit to our current ones. But who knowsss. hope I'm wrong.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
gilrob yes, i suppose it time to decide which Patek in rubber strap we should get. hahaha... but i suppose the stand alone strap may not fit to our current ones. But who knowsss. hope I'm wrong.

Rather than getting the whole watch, I'm thinking about sourcing just the rubber strap, conversion end links and the deployant clasp. This is off course if the KM factory is willing to sell these parts separately. I plan to put these parts on a 5711 model (rep maker to be determined) and create a fantasy model. At this point I'm just happy that a rep of these straps are out there, I don't want to pay $250.00 for the gen Rubber B strap.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
gilrob I suppose when the TD start selling this model in rubber straps, sure they can help us get the stand alone strap for sure.