• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut by ZF is comming.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bracelet very easy to rep
22dbfcf29e0b3e2b7a89d8391182c742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp There's hope, I think.;)

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
vcappp There's hope, I think.;)

I found that there was a replica of this watch with bracelet version from the past years. so maybe there will be a bracelet version available again ????

p.s. thanks Repworld for the video link.

charlesblack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/18
All Gen pp reviews said 8.5 official website 8.1
#weneedthetruth

I feel like this is a little unacceptable. If I was buying an original copy, I'd definitely like to see the original specs.

Reactions: csthe

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
I feel like this is a little unacceptable. If I was buying an original copy, I'd definitely like to see the original specs.

Haha but this is pp can u even carry? You’re paying less 100 times my Friend.

G

How are people still moaning about thickness. Do you think when you are out someone is going whip out a pair of calipers? Do you honestly believe a +/- difference of 0.3mm REALLY makes a difference on your wrist?

Jeez, get a life will you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
How are people still moaning about thickness. Do you think when you are out someone is going whip out a pair of calipers? Do you honestly believe a +/- difference of 0.3mm REALLY makes a difference on your wrist?

Jeez, get a life will you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Truth is that this who seek in such details are the one that never buys. I too dont understand the need of having 3 diffrent threads on the same watch with the same complains over and over.

Reactions: christo14
G

Truth is that this who seek in such details are the one that never buys. I too dont understand the need of having 3 diffrent threads on the same watch with the same complains over and over.

Agreed.

You have the idiot of the forum, Repworld moaning about the thickness of it when not 2 pages ago he's already said "waiting for V6F, won't buy it", "wait for v2 or v5" or other retarded posts of that nature.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
I think it's unfair to highlight just repworld, there are a lot of people complaining due to 0.4 ish mm. I'm actually thinking if the same people know what mm are. :lol:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think it's unfair to highlight just repworld, there are a lot of people complaining due to 0.4 ish mm. I'm actually thinking if the same people know what mm are. :lol:

Unfair we don’t know Gen thickness, unfair Different Rep caliber sizes , I try to find Real Gen thick with no Hop , 8.1 officiall PP , new blue model reviews 8.3 , old version 8.5

Reactions: vcappp

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I agree with the point that debating over 0.3mm of thickness difference is kind of meaningless, but the difference in the measurements has explicitly shown how unreliable ZF's assembly is. If you can change the thickness of your watch simply by pushing its sapphire crystal, your watch is by no means a solid one, be it rep or gen.