• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut by ZF is comming.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
It's coming from Ryan and confirmed by Angus. I can see the pic very clearly, are you using Tapa?

Yes I was using tapa but I checked it on the browser version now. A bit blurry but looks good to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I'm assuming you're quoting it.

The link in my quote is to another thread talking about this ZF release, not to the picture that Angus supposedly dropped... Angus hasn't even posted on said other thread hence why I asked where the picture is. So if you want to be helpful you could point me in the direction of the picture so I can see what the hype is about. I'm hoping it shows the dial as all I've seen so far is the case pictures from TS watch site (which are also on the other thread).

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I'm assuming you're quoting it.

Could be that picture is posted up on other thread using an image sharing site my browser can't see. In which case can I ask you put it up on picr.me and share it here??

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Could be that picture is posted up on other thread using an image sharing site my browser can't see. In which case can I ask you put it up on picr.me and share it here??

I’m using tapatalk. I can not see some images, BTW I can see the image you mentioned. I post it here, hope you can see it this time.
1ffa7a70606b735660e2f87b7c32b22c.png

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I’m using tapatalk. I can not see some images, BTW I can see the image you mentioned. I post it here, hope you can see it this time.

Awesome, thank you mate. Thought I was missing something lol. I'm using Chrome but I must need to clear my cache or something as lots i can't see on here atm. Dial looks good, hard to tell with lighting but maybe looks a bit glossy. I'm holding off buying anything until this is out as the gen is one of my all time favourite watches but prices have gotten out of control on the grey market so can't consider. ZF get this right and they'll sell thousands of them

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Last update is that it's another 3 weeks of wait so that ZF can sort out the hands issue...

Reactions: csthe

Olivier7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/8/17
Last update is that it's another 3 weeks of wait so that ZF can sort out the hands issue...
So, basically, watch should be out at toward the end of the month once again :)

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I like what I am seeing, rather they take their time and release a gem than drop a watch that will need big spending on mods to be decent.

G

Request a name change please mods to BollocksWorld instead.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
What a load of bollocks.

The watch is almost complete, they are hardly going to cancel a project where we've seen a prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was just joking mate.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Well, this is not a bad attempt. But after 4 months of waiting since the original announcement post, I have to say that the lume application on the hour dots is disappointing. The gen aquanaut dial has drops kind of lume application, while as all the reps have lume stamps instead. These markers look kind of yellowish too. But let’s see the final market product and then we can judge better. Thickness is at least near gen-like.