• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut by ZF is comming.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
There’s a lot of speculation going on in this thread. How about we wait for a release before we reach conclusions ie the best aquanaut to date?

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
There’s a lot of speculation going on in this thread. How about we wait for a release before we reach conclusions ie the best aquanaut to date?

The speculation is half the fun lol

ywg

3/7/17
f49ed7e8c1574b57d8a22cf4c75ad9c0.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which forum is that on?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
It's possible.

Btw since pp is pretty hot in the gen market, there are a lot of pp models coming out from multiple factories in the near future, and that's pretty exciting.
ZF aquanaut is pretty accurate, it'll be the best aquanaut to date as they really did pay real close attention to detail. (To be honest, no one is 100% sure about the release date, the date that TD or any insider gives is always estimated, since ZF can hold it up and launch it next year, so it's all depends on the factory decision. Besides, factories don't just focus on one product at a time, they tend to work on different brands and different product lines at the same time, so delay can happens)
However, I'm more excited about the future 5711 and 5712 competition among factories :)

A working 5712 with decent thickness would be a home run!

Reactions: Cristobal

zeroh0ur

Known Member
1/6/18
A working 5712 with decent thickness would be a home run!

+1. In fact I saw a PP Celestial on Trustytime with a 9015 modded to look like a Cal 240.

Functionality of course is another matter haha.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That’s a real aquanaut

i think he wanted to point out how they want to manage to achieve this gen thinness from the video...

i highly doubt that it will be satisfying. They will slap in a 9015... no doubts. The hope is that they modify the bridges without glueing some freaking decorative stuff on top of it while increasing the height.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
i think he wanted to point out how they want to manage to achieve this gen thinness from the video...

i highly doubt that it will be satisfying. They will slap in a 9015... no doubts. The hope is that they modify the bridges without glueing some freaking decorative stuff on top of it while increasing the height.

I'm pretty sure it will be nothing groundbreaking, just a PF with better dial, date font and crown guards...and it will be the best rep on the market, front and back

natasjames

22/10/12
During June, I wanted to pay for V6f 5167 but dropped the idea after reading this ZF 5167 will be available in July. During mid of July, another news, it will out within a month. Irony, PF 5167 out without much rumor and now Aug and hopefully next week, this watch will be out. Hopefully not another disappointing rumor.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Same story for me
If this is not released in the next 2 weeks I'll give up and acquire a V6F one

I used google translate to post on the thread in HKWRF. I asked him if there is any new information out on the release. Let's see if he responds and Google translated it correctly haha.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Fat boy as I expected, the deco look very Gen like , first pic is Gen second rep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk