• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Nautilus RG

J.Gotti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/18
451e8012d0c1a0d9755b3a9dc9efbc45.png

ba60ec7669aad6b9023fc554dfa6f08b.jpg

What are beauty!!! Is the first pic a gen ?

@celwell55

19/6/18
True on the toy train but why do all these factories come up with and insist on the extra engraving like marks (~750 •¥) ect. on the case backs..?! No No brano

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
I have some in different places of the forum, but I don't mind sharing them here too...

Reactions: d3xophen

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
My camera is an old Samsung S4 phone so the pics are not the highest resolution...In real life to the unfiltered eye - I think these watches are much better looking in person, as I'm fairly certain you would agree is the case with yours too.

how do you print screen

corleone911

6/11/17
My camera is an old Samsung S4 phone so the pics are not the highest resolution...In real life to the unfiltered eye - I think these watches are much better looking in person, as I'm fairly certain you would agree is the case with yours too.

how do you print screen

Yes I agree bro!

I love that watch too but i already explained in an other thread that the poor plating bothers me. I hope there will be a solution soon, so that we can enjoy this beautiful piece a long time.

Reactions: Rep_Fan

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
I have to say a big THANKS to you and the OP for your helpful informative posts and pics in this great thread Corleone...As far as the plating is concerned, I find it OK but will put this piece into a 'special occasion' rotation because it was my 'grail' rep.

watch.jpg

watch-4.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: corleone911

corleone911

6/11/17
I have to say a big THANKS to you and the OP for your helpful informative posts and pics in this great thread Corleone...As far as the plating is concerned, I find it OK but will put this piece into a 'special occasion' rotation because it was my 'grail' rep.

watch.jpg

watch-4.jpg

Cheers

I am glad to could help.

Enjoy bro

Cheers!

Reactions: Rep_Fan

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I have PF 5711 RG V1 and my dial is orrible!!!
Are you sure that the new PF version dial is dark brown like gen? Can you make some pictures from V2 version in real light without mod?
Thank you...

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
I have PF 5711 RG V1 and my dial is orrible!!!
Are you sure that the new PF version dial is dark brown like gen? Can you make some pictures from V2 version in real light without mod?
Thank you...

Main reason I haven’t bought one until now, please keep this thread going and post the photos here if possible, waiting to see some good photos in natural light