• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Not so true. depending on the year dial the markers have a yellowish color, also because patina...

I have been obsessed with hands lume color for the past a few days. I currently have stock PF hands installed on a gen blue dial. The PF hands lume has this warm, bold white color with some yellow overtone.

In this post someone shared some macro shots on the gen 5711 blue dial lumes: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...711-blue-x-ppf-5711-white-a-humble-comparison - it seems that the hand and dial marker lumes are identical. All the marker lumes on my gen dial dont seem to be dirty or oxidized.

I plan to send it somewhere to get the hands relumed matching the gen dial lume color. What are your thoughts?

By the way someone else helped me reached out to Sponge who said he would ship it out on Monday. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Last edited:

LupinThe3rd

Horology Curious
16/6/20
Excuse me.

Last week, I placed a order of DateWheel for Nautilus made by MKF.

I'm wondering where my order is now.

Could you tell me when you will ship my order?

Panamera118

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/17
Hey guys,
I’ve been inactive for quite some time, I think for almost two years, please don’t kill me.
The last watch I bought back then was the 5711 from PF . I love the watch the watch.
I don’t know why but I took a look at RWI after almost two years and now I’m already reading for over 5 hours and I can’t stop, it’s fckng 4 am, maybe that’s the reason why I stopped checking the forum ???? just joking.
I see that the PF still seems to be regarded as a really good replica which makes me really happy as I was afraid that i would directly have to buy a new one if I get active in this hobby again. ????
Now I read about these Datewheels and oommmgggg that’s the only thing that annoys me concerning this watch.

My questions are:

Are the DWs still being produced? Especially the one I need, for the PF?

If yes and if I want to order one, can I do that on the website which I could find in this thread? (I think it was datewheel.info or sth like that)

As I live in Germany, how long does the shipping take?

PS I’m really happy to be back ????????

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Panamera118

6/7/17
Hey guys,
I’ve been inactive for quite some time, I think for almost two years, please don’t kill me.
The last watch I bought back then was the 5711 from PF . I love the watch the watch.
I don’t know why but I took a look at RWI after almost two years and now I’m already reading for over 5 hours and I can’t stop, it’s fckng 4 am, maybe that’s the reason why I stopped checking the forum ???? just joking.
I see that the PF still seems to be regarded as a really good replica which makes me really happy as I was afraid that i would directly have to buy a new one if I get active in this hobby again. ????
Now I read about these Datewheels and oommmgggg that’s the only thing that annoys me concerning this watch.

My questions are:

If yes and if I want to order one, can I do that on the website which I could find in this thread? (I think it was datewheel.info or sth like that)

I had some smileys/emotes in my text but on my phone they appear as question marks I don’t know why, sorry if you see only question marks just as me

Reactions: mhaqs1

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey guys,

My questions are:

Yes, you can order the PF DWO from the link on page 1 of this thread. I do not know how long shipping to Germany will take. You may want to consider buying a PPF v4 dial also, it is the best rep 5711 dial available, white or blue. Do some more research on this.

Panamera118

6/7/17
Yes, you can order the PF DWO from the link on page 1 of this thread. I do not know how long shipping to Germany will take. You may want to consider buying a PPF v4 dial also, it is the best rep 5711 dial available, white or blue. Do some more research on this.

Thank you for answering so quickly !
Yeah I read about the dial. As I was inactive for so long, who do I contact for parts, back then, some TDs could get them and some not, could you recommend somebody ?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you for answering so quickly !
Yeah I read about the dial. As I was inactive for so long, who do I contact for parts, back then, some TDs could get them and some not, could you recommend somebody ?

Sorry I cannot recommend any TD for ordering the PPF dial because I have not done this before. Perhaps you can start by asking the TD you used for buying your PF 5711. You can also contact the members that have done this before and ask them which TD they used. Best of luck.

ODINDMT

29/8/15
Question.
How suitable is the 3K 5177r for the DW project?

Thanks in advance