• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Scottschu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/20
looking forward to your nuked sale in the future - GLWS

So since I want to read through this and I own a ppf nautilus I’m not allowed to post my interest because you believe it is for a sales thread?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
So since I want to read through this and I own a ppf nautilus I’m not allowed to post my interest because you believe it is for a sales thread?

Look at the posts you made within one day on various threads in a manner that is called „post whoring“ over here.

if this wasn‘t your intention then shame on me for stating the obvious and forget about it.

Anyways nice that you liked our project ;)

Reactions: Sonofalich

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
Any update on this for 3KF ? Very interested for this to happen!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I think I have somewhat the same question, there is a DWO for the MKF Aquanaut but is there also one that fits the Nautilus?

There is a DWO for the MKF Nautilus in the menu, however the one that Spongebob sent me did not fit correctly in the calendar window. He was supposed to send me a replacement but that has never happened. He does not reply to my emails either.

I don't think MKF ever made an Aquanaut model, but I could be wrong.

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
There is a DWO for the MKF Nautilus in the menu, however the one that Spongebob sent me did not fit correctly in the calendar window. He was supposed to send me a replacement but that has never happened. He does not reply to my emails either.

I don't think MKF ever made an Aquanaut model, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the reply. I hope all is well with Spongebob then...

And too bad the DWO doesn't fit, just a stupid question maybe, is your dial really centered in the middle? I know it happens sometimes that it's too far to the left or right, thus hovering too far over the DWO...

Sorry if I stated something very obvious to you, don't mean to offend you lol

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks for the reply. I hope all is well with Spongebob then...

And too bad the DWO doesn't fit, just a stupid question maybe, is your dial really centered in the middle? I know it happens sometimes that it's too far to the left or right, thus hovering too far over the DWO...

Sorry if I stated something very obvious to you, don't mean to offend you lol

Yes, the DWO that was sent to me was unacceptably too far to the right. My modder sent a picture to Spongebob and he agreed that a wrong DWO was sent.

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
Yes, the DWO that was sent to me was unacceptably too far to the right. My modder sent a picture to Spongebob and he agreed that a wrong DWO was sent.
Is there any update on this?
Also, stupid question maybe, if I swap my mkf dial for a ppf one, and then install the spongebob DWO for ppf, will that work?
Thanks

BIONONE

28/4/17
Also, stupid question maybe, if I swap my mkf dial for a ppf one, and then install the spongebob DWO for ppf, will that work?
Thanks

In no way a stupid question.

should work - keep in mind that the color of the hands lume could differ from the markers of the PPF dial...

On the other hand - there are people who think the MKF dial color is closer to certain gen batches than the PPF dial.

Reactions: rwatch0

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks

No update Spongebob is not responding to any of my emails. The PPF dial will work with the PPF DWO, however the PPF DWO is out of stock.

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
In no way a stupid question.

should work - keep in mind that the color of the hands lume could differ from the markers of the PPF dial...

On the other hand - there are people who think the MKF dial color is closer to certain gen batches than the PPF dial.

Thank you!

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
No update Spongebob is not responding to any of my emails. The PPF dial will work with the PPF DWO, however the PPF DWO is out of stock.

Thanks, will those DWO's be reproduced by someone? I mean, will they be available again at some time?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thanks, will those DWO's be reproduced by someone? I mean, will they be available again at some time?

so far the PF DWO with a PPF dial was also quite acceptable - and that comes from someone like me who is really into perfection under extreme magnification ;)

As for now i have not heard of further productions in this direction.

And i think the market is changing too drastically recently with new reps form new factories being released while the old makers drop new versions with minor or even silent updates... Very hard to keep track of measurements or alignments when there are even supplier changes within batches etc etc.

As for the 3KF - i have had no possibility to take or receive measurements of all needed factors that play a role yet. This will take time and of course reviews with honest pictures not influenced by any business intention like highly edited dealer pictures etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: majwilliams0308

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

I don't know. Ask Keylog74 if it will be reproduced or check with M2M sales, someone may have one for sale. Some members used a PF DWO with their PPF dials and said it worked okay. There is a thread here with pictures showing this.

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
so far the PF DWO with a PPF dial was also quite acceptable - and that comes from someone like me who is really into perfection under extreme magnification ;)

I don't know. Ask Keylog74 if it will be reproduced or check with M2M sales, someone may have one for sale. Some members used a PF DWO with their PPF dials and said it worked okay. There is a thread here with pictures showing this.

Thank you both!
I am going to go for the combo PF DWO with PPF dial then, I have full trust in BIONONE 's OCD :)

Thanks again