• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Finally! I've been waiting for a year and five months for this, the longest time I ever waited for something. Thanks again team.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Is there something a photo of MKF dial compare to GEN?
I am considering between PPF and MKF blue dial before I buy DWO for blue dial build.

irvin

21/9/15
SG

Gen pics I took from yesterday’s Patek exhibition

j2qMj.jpg

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Is there something a photo of MKF dial compare to GEN?
I am considering between PPF and MKF blue dial before I buy DWO for blue dial build.

Well, that depends. after or before 2018. Read this and enjoy :)

I'm in love with the MKf Dial. So respect for this date wheel project and the masters behind it :punk:

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
I’ve ordered twice, and it’s his from Taiwan. The first time came in 2 weeks. Second time came in 3 weeks. I only did registered mail for $5, if you want faster delivery you have to pay more.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.

I think it came from Taiwan. Ordered 4 total & Received them all.

Once it Took 4 - 5 weeks to Germany.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
You have to post pics after the DWO is installed. I'm still waiting for your blue dial pics...don't think I forgot! lol

LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.

Last edited:

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.

Ha, good looking out my man.

As for the DWO, I used Chris aka Cbuckalew89 aka "The Oligarch." He's a SoCal modder. I’ve sent multiple projects his way. He does wonderful work.

Here's a link to his page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s/the-oligarch

Last edited: