• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Might be a dumb question, but what's the difference between your DW for PPF, and the updated V2 PPF DW that use a thicker printing?
Is anyone here has a comparison pic?

I didn't see that there was an updated DW with the V2, but maybe I missed something ;)

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
sorry.. but from my prospective, why settle for slightly thicker font, when you have the gentlemen here work on perfecting the exact font style and size of the 5711.. guys this is the best DWO you can ever get for your new shiny rep.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
sorry.. but from my prospective, why settle for slightly thicker font, when you have the gentlemen here work on perfecting the exact font style and size of the 5711.. guys this is the best DWO you can ever get for your new shiny rep.

I completely agree. The date wheel project, spearheaded by Keylog74, makes the watch appear more gen-like at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy
hi guys.. i have bought 2/3 months ago the dw for PF but I have change idea to mount a PPF mov... date wheel for PF are compatible with ppf movement and PF dial?

the difference of DW are for set on movement or size of aperture date of dial?

I make a hybrid PF/PPF

thank you

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
hi guys.. i have bought 2/3 months ago the dw for PF but I have change idea to mount a PPF mov... date wheel for PF are compatible with ppf movement and PF dial?

the difference of DW are for set on movement or size of aperture date of dial?

I make a hybrid PF/PPF

thank you

Edit: NM, ZF and PPF are interchangeable for sure. You can try PF and PPF, I believe it will work

Last edited:

italym21

Known Member
21/3/19
italy
sorry Keylog74 we're not understanding..

I would make a simil-Franken

PF Case
PF DIAL
PPF MOVEMENT

which model of date wheel I need?
PPF or PF??

I have not yet understood why the PF and PPF disc are not compatible ..

if it is different on movement or the date window on the dial..

Reactions: XLR8R

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Where do these ship from?

I’m trying to decide what factory aquanaut I want then I will be ordering the date wheel. Thank you!