• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Keylog74

Do you have plan of update this DWO?

As you know, some date has slightly horizontal misalign such as 11 or 31.

Also, I thought that some top edge of 2# number is intruded into previous date window even thought all other day (1,2,3.... 15,16...30) is on the normal position.

Anyhow, I really like it, thanks again :)

I have not seen this problem you mention, on mine is just fine. However there wont be a v2 version of this, probably not even a second round once Spongebob runs out of them but thats up to him.

I however been calling myself out of such project for the near future.

Reactions: Direnfan

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Stupid question , do I click on EMS or the 5$ shipping if I live in Texas USA. Not sure where this is shipping from

Keylog74

14/6/13
Stupid question , do I click on EMS or the 5$ shipping if I live in Texas USA. Not sure where this is shipping from

You will receive this shipped from Taiwan. Shipping is up to you and how quick you might need it.

Reactions: krkqm2008

doc_O

17/1/16
Received and installed mine!
As gen as it can get!
8d42137b8fd8dc9819a9cc2a650ed368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
If anybody do make order like this.
i will transfer money for dw and watch and shipping. You do the modding and send to me.
i hope it is possible. Please tell me if you can. Thanks.
Keylog74

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
If anybody do make order like this.
i will transfer money for dw and watch and shipping. You do the modding and send to me.
i hope it is possible. Please tell me if you can. Thanks.
Keylog74

Since i want a nautilus 5711 blue pf so bad but i dont know how to install datewheel mod. Also i dont want to order the watch and send it to italian or usa modder. Since its gonna take months for that progress. Also no local modder here in vietnam can do the job.Better for me to order a watch with dw modded.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Since i want a nautilus 5711 blue pf so bad but i dont know how to install datewheel mod. Also i dont want to order the watch and send it to italian or usa modder. Since its gonna take months for that progress. Also no local modder here in vietnam can do the job.Better for me to order a watch with dw modded.

order the watch - ask Spongebob if he has time and energy to work on your watch and let your TD ship the watch directly to him - after installing the DWO he can send it to you - would be the simplest and fastest way if Spongebob is willing to do it for you.

Reactions: mikeanh77

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
order the watch - ask Spongebob if he has time and energy to work on your watch and let your TD ship the watch directly to him - after installing the DWO he can send it to you - would be the simplest and fastest way if Spongebob is willing to do it for you.
Thank you for the advice.
i will try your way bro