• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Came like that mate, they were perfect

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

My PF received before Christmas also had perfect markers and perfectly aligned "Patel Philipe". Maybe PF has improved their quality? Given the new competition they definitely should, and they should come up with better dials too

And to @blackjaguar's point, bracelet is smooth, no ragged edges. Will need some baby oil goodness but that's it

Keylog74

14/6/13
If someone here has a black ceramic daytona and wants my blue PF dial. PM and ill make a trade sale :D

Reactions: Tobel

iskillio

12/9/14
Just installed and with bracelet mod. Nice and flexible.
48b50682866abcc05a445d3942587e56.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
Thank you, yes it is a PF. Here's some pics of the case/bracelet work

Thanks for sharing. It does look nice but could you tell us moee about what you did on the bracelet? Is it brushing, oiling, reshaping?... Thanks!

Reactions: vcappp

Keylog74

14/6/13
Thanks for sharing. It does look nice but could you tell us moee about what you did on the bracelet? Is it brushing, oiling, reshaping?... Thanks!

here what you can see from the photos:

T5he lugs have been brushed and shaped a little bit, than the edge has been polished to mirror same for the edge of the bracalet links.

Reactions: vcappp and Tobel

prawnboy

10/8/13
Asia
Not so true. depending on the year dial the markers have a yellowish color, also because patina...

so to say its either white or yellowish. And MK and PF is greenish.
Even after the datewheel upgrade the marker still show the flaw.

Reactions: vcappp

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
regarding the white dial - better look all over, better hour markers.

issue with that one was the different date window position compared to the PF dial - so we had to make another DWO.

And of course - if you like the JJF blue more you could also slap this in the PF

I did the white JJF dial on PF swap. As soon as that new DWO is ready, I am sending my watch to Sponge. This is awesome stuff!

Tobel

6/7/17
I did the white JJF dial on PF swap. As soon as that new DWO is ready, I am sending my watch to Sponge. This is awesome stuff!

Same here, I have a nice PF and received the JJF dial and hands. Really looking forward to it, and thanks Keylog74 for driving this initiative.

Reactions: Scottymagic

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
Tobel did you just purchase the dial and hand? where from if so please

Tobel

6/7/17
Tobel did you just purchase the dial and hand? where from if so please

Not exactly. I did not have to buy the full JJF watch, but I bought the dial and hands along with the PF so it was not just a small order. I bought from Intime but I've bought quite a few watches from them so it's probably why they did me this favour

Reactions: gabro