• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I already provided Keylog the file for the thicker font.

As already mentioned we lost some boldness of the numbers during the printing process due to some curious circumstances...

I added the missing thickness to the digital file (compared the native digital file and the print --> then added the difference in boldness to the new digital file)

sooo - hopefully we will soon see a decent DW (even if this is a very nice first attempt while it is still a bit too thin)

What he said.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Thin or not I’ll take it..it’s definitely better than anything in the rep watches.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I think we should wait just a bit more and then see how the (hopeful) final prototype will turn out.

I guess then we are abled to talk about everything else regarding buying the first prototypes etc. etc. :D

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I think we should wait just a bit more and then see how the (hopeful) final prototype will turn out.

I guess then we are abled to talk about everything else regarding buying the first prototypes etc. etc. :D

Ok Ok haha. I'm getting ahead of myself.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Is this DW project for PF Nautilus?
Or Can this be compatible with MK5?

Gbernardi

Horology Curious
26/9/18
What about the new KMF Aquanaut? Will this DW work with it?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
This date wheel is developed based on the PF & BP Aquanaut. If other makers have the same date window dimmensions and spacing from center dial it will fit.

We only have the PF Nautilus and BP aquanaut and this are the only two models that this dw have been tried on.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
What about the new KMF Aquanaut? Will this DW work with it?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I am awaiting my KMF in the mail. If I could get a prototype I'll throw it in there and see if it fits, otherwise we'll have to wait until a final version is available to purchase.