This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam_7 View Post

Have an offer for a gen white dial and we talked about if its worse to buy a white gen dial, if ppf is very close or spend the money on other watches

have ordered a ppf dial + hands + ppf dwo & just waiting on my dial if it has any flaws

in this moment i have a pf base with pf dwo and want to change to ppf or maybe gen dial, so i asked which dw fits better to gen

Sent from the RWI App
    The gen white dial is AMAZING (I own it), but the PPF looks truthfully like 95% of the way there.

The big thing that is lacking is the markers aren't burnt white gold (which gives a different finish than painted), and the off-angle light reflection is slightly different than gen, but the ppf dial is still well done and beautiful.

If the gen dial is under $1500, go for it, is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post

The gen white dial is AMAZING (I own it), but the PPF looks truthfully like 95% of the way there.

The big thing that is lacking is the markers aren't burnt white gold (which gives a different finish than painted), and the off-angle light reflection is slightly different than gen, but the ppf dial is still well done and beautiful.

If the gen dial is under $1500, go for it, is my opinion.
      Thank you for your excellent description!!

Hmm.. my seller would give it away for 1700$ + taxes

Do the ppf hands fit optically good to the gen dial in your opinion?

Comment

Do the ppf hands fit optically good to the gen dial in your opinion?

My question here is : are you going to flex it or wear it? This is all you need to know. Pm here and there are useful... we are who we are and no one is you!
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post

My question here is : are you going to flex it or wear it? This is all you need to know. Pm here and there are useful... we are who we are and no one is you!
          What do you mean ?

Comment

What do you mean ?
            He means are you going to wear it for yourself/the purists on the forum and share lots of pics, or are you going to try and pass it off as genuine irl and on Instagram
            My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Originally posted by Nivka View Post

He means are you going to wear it for yourself/the purists on the forum and share lots of pics, or are you going to try and pass it off as genuine irl and on Instagram
              Haha okay i understand.. I like to see how the watch gets better from time to time, so from mod to mod - so the process of it, you understand? It is just interesting what you have opportunities to eliminate various flaws.
              You only do that for yourself or you want to share it with someone who has the same interests, ie the people here.
              Thats not going about showing off.

Since my pm refers more to the dial than the dwo, I did not want to mention this, because this thread is mainly dealing with the dwo

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

this is my actually watch- pf with pf dwo, relumed & rotor silenced & this happened to my dial, bc one marker come off, while shipping, so now i had to search for a new dial & would like the white one, but this thread is only about dwo, thats why i only asked here something about the dwo

Comment

sam_7 if 1.7k is no big deal for you, go gen dial. Details on that are superior date window specially. This details however are never noticed on the wrist and if you don't have both watches side by side.
                  A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

sam_7 if 1.7k is no big deal for you, go gen dial. Details on that are superior date window specially. This details however are never noticed on the wrist and if you don't have both watches side by side.
                    If my ppd dial, i‘ve ordered, comes with some problems(no qc pictures),i will go gen, but if it comes like normal, i will think about it
                    Thanks for your help, let you guys know, when its done

Comment

Keylog74

I sent you a message which you probably did not receive because it was sent via a previous post. Please refer to Post #1318 of this thread to view the message. Any help you can render will be appreciated. Thanks.
                      Last edited by gilrob; 26-11-19, 16:35.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                        I know this is out of your hands, but could you ask Spongebob for a response. Thanks.
                        Yeah Sure. i will update you tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah Sure. i will update you tomorrow.
                          Any news? I tried to contact him yesterday, but still no reply.

Comment

Any news? I tried to contact him yesterday, but still no reply.

He will get back to you. Still trying it.

Comment

He will get back to you. Still trying it.
                              Yeah, that's what he said 9 days ago. Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Yeah, that's what he said 9 days ago. Thank you for your assistance.
                                Sorry. i can ask him to refund you.

Comment

Working...
                                X