Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.

Comment

I’ve ordered twice, and it’s his from Taiwan. The first time came in 2 weeks. Second time came in 3 weeks. I only did registered mail for $5, if you want faster delivery you have to pay more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra929 View Post
        I ordered two weeks ago
        order nr?
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

I ordered on October 4, 2019 and haven't received a tracking number. Order #767.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra929 View Post
            Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.
            I think it came from Taiwan. Ordered 4 total & Received them all.

Once it Took 4 - 5 weeks to Germany.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post

order nr?
              [Order #769] (October 5, 2019)

Comment

I received my MKF DWO today, thanks team.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                  I received my MKF DWO today, thanks team.
                  You have to post pics after the DWO is installed. I'm still waiting for your blue dial pics...don't think I forgot! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlackJaguar View Post

You have to post pics after the DWO is installed. I'm still waiting for your blue dial pics...don't think I forgot! lol
                    LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.
                    Last edited by gilrob; 20-10-19, 02:20.

Comment

LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.
                      Ha, good looking out my man.

As for the DWO, I used Chris aka Cbuckalew89 aka "The Oligarch." He's a SoCal modder. I’ve sent multiple projects his way. He does wonderful work.

Here's a link to his page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s/the-oligarch
                      Last edited by BlackJaguar; 20-10-19, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackJaguar View Post

Ha, good looking out my man.

As for the DWO, I used Chris aka Cbuckalew89 aka "The Oligarch." He's a SoCal modder, and has done wonderful work on many projects I sent his way.

Here's a link to his page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s/the-oligarch
                        Thanks, I considered him as well since he's the closes one nearest to my location. Thanks again.

Comment

Spongebob , Keylog74
                          The modder,Cbuckalew89 , that's installing a MKF DWO on my MKF Nautilus v6 watch found that it is not centering correctly. He has provided me a picture showing this, please advice as to where I could forward the picture for your verification. Could it be that a wrong DWO was shipped?

Ultra929 , are you experiencing the same?

​​​​​​​Thanks.

Comment

Ultra929 , are you experiencing the same?

Thanks.
                            ​​​​​​​@Legend hasn’t gotten to mine yet. Hopefully this week.

Comment

please advice as to where I could forward the picture for your verification
                              You can either send it to me or Spongebob . Best would be to him since he has all the dw and can check for you. However, I did send him a msg about your issue.
                              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

@gilrob PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X