Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nautilus date wheel project

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.

    Comment


      I’ve ordered twice, and it’s his from Taiwan. The first time came in 2 weeks. Second time came in 3 weeks. I only did registered mail for $5, if you want faster delivery you have to pay more.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ultra929 View Post
        I ordered two weeks ago
        order nr?
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

        Comment


          I ordered on October 4, 2019 and haven't received a tracking number. Order #767.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ultra929 View Post
            Anyone know how long ti takes to get the DWO? I ordered two weeks ago and never received a tracking number or anything other than a receipt. I was sending to Singapore, and thought it was coming from somewhere in Asia. I sent 2 emails to the email on the dateweheel.info page but no response.
            I think it came from Taiwan. Ordered 4 total & Received them all.

            Once it Took 4 - 5 weeks to Germany.


            Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

            Comment


              Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post

              order nr?
              [Order #769] (October 5, 2019)

              Comment


                I received my MKF DWO today, thanks team.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                  I received my MKF DWO today, thanks team.
                  You have to post pics after the DWO is installed. I'm still waiting for your blue dial pics...don't think I forgot! lol

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BlackJaguar View Post

                    You have to post pics after the DWO is installed. I'm still waiting for your blue dial pics...don't think I forgot! lol
                    LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.
                    Last edited by gilrob; 20-10-19, 02:20.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by gilrob View Post

                      LOL, I haven't forgotten either. I did buy an inexpensive Sony point and shoot type camera for that purpose, then RWI's picture service went on the blink. Now that we got a new one there shouldn't be any problem. BTW, which modder did you use to have your DWO installed.
                      Ha, good looking out my man.

                      As for the DWO, I used Chris aka Cbuckalew89 aka "The Oligarch." He's a SoCal modder. I’ve sent multiple projects his way. He does wonderful work.

                      Here's a link to his page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s/the-oligarch
                      Last edited by BlackJaguar; 20-10-19, 12:30.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by BlackJaguar View Post

                        Ha, good looking out my man.

                        As for the DWO, I used Chris aka Cbuckalew89 aka "The Oligarch." He's a SoCal modder, and has done wonderful work on many projects I sent his way.

                        Here's a link to his page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s/the-oligarch
                        Thanks, I considered him as well since he's the closes one nearest to my location. Thanks again.

                        Comment


                          Spongebob , Keylog74
                          The modder,Cbuckalew89 , that's installing a MKF DWO on my MKF Nautilus v6 watch found that it is not centering correctly. He has provided me a picture showing this, please advice as to where I could forward the picture for your verification. Could it be that a wrong DWO was shipped?

                          Ultra929 , are you experiencing the same?

                          ​​​​​​​Thanks.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gilrob View Post

                            Ultra929 , are you experiencing the same?

                            Thanks.
                            ​​​​​​​@Legend hasn’t gotten to mine yet. Hopefully this week.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                              please advice as to where I could forward the picture for your verification
                              You can either send it to me or Spongebob . Best would be to him since he has all the dw and can check for you. However, I did send him a msg about your issue.
                              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

                              Comment


                                @gilrob PM sent

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X