• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Thank you for that, Nipe. I ordered mine a week ago. I received a confirmation email, but no additional follow-up. They did they follow-up with you to forward a tracking number once it was shipped?

majwilliams0308 care to share the specs for your watch (is it a straight PF Blue 5711 w/ DW, or did you install a Prof. Xtal?)

I got tracking number next day, but I also ordered the day before they shipped them out. I don't think they ship orders out on a daily basis. You can post your order # in this thread and I'm sure Keylog74 can check your status

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
The whole V2 thing was made up by a few non TDs. It was more a silent update (better brushing/polishing and foil on the polished surfaces...) with no major updates - so far the consensus.

Dont hold your order back as you will get the latest batch of the watch as the bespoken "update" was brought up around july this year - so you can assume there will be no first batch watches left. Even then the difference is not proven side by side - just from members that had ordered the PF at different times.

So don't be confused by this V2 thing and enjoy your PF (hopefully with a DWO hehe)

Here, here!! Thank you, brother. I just received QCs, and intend to green light it. I also ordered the DW a week ago, and found a modder close to my home to assist with the installation. So, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Quick question: If the QC was perfect in every regard other than the DW appearing somewhat smudgy, would you still approve if you intend to switch the DW with the new DWO? I'm leaning toward yes, since I intend to switch it out anyway. But I would appreciate your thoughts.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Here, here!! Thank you, brother. I just received QCs, and intend to green light it. I also ordered the DW a week ago, and found a modder close to my home to assist with the installation. So, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Quick question: If the QC was perfect in every regard other than the DW appearing somewhat smudgy, would you still approve if you intend to switch the DW with the new DWO? I'm leaning toward yes, since I intend to switch it out anyway. But I would appreciate your thoughts.

no problem, mate!

The DW of the PF is basically also a DWO on top of a miyota DW.

If it is smudgy it can be easily swapped as you already mentioned. No worries - your watchmaker will sort out everything unusual as those things are the basics of watchmaking (DW swapping, Hand removal, case opening and closing hehe)

It is not rocket science which makes this mod so easy yet so powerful :)

Reactions: BlackJaguar

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
The whole V2 thing was made up by a few non TDs. It was more a silent update (better brushing/polishing and foil on the polished surfaces...) with no major updates - so far the consensus.

Dont hold your order back as you will get the latest batch of the watch as the bespoken "update" was brought up around july this year - so you can assume there will be no first batch watches left. Even then the difference is not proven side by side - just from members that had ordered the PF at different times.

So don't be confused by this V2 thing and enjoy your PF (hopefully with a DWO hehe)

This is precisely correct. The v2 was minor improvements to an already great watch and was mostly marketing tricks.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
no problem, mate!

The DW of the PF is basically also a DWO on top of a miyota DW.

If it is smudgy it can be easily swapped as you already mentioned. No worries - your watchmaker will sort out everything unusual as those things are the basics of watchmaking (DW swapping, Hand removal, case opening and closing hehe)

It is not rocket science which makes this mod so easy yet so powerful :)

Perfect. Thank you. This is exactly the response I was looking for. Appreciate the thorough response.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
This is precisely correct. The v2 was minor improvements to an already great watch and was mostly marketing tricks.

Hey, I asked before but you might have missed it, does your ZF/KMF also still wind when you're screwing in the crown?

Keylog74

14/6/13
Hey, I asked before but you might have missed it, does your ZF/KMF also still wind when you're screwing in the crown?

it should not wind. if it does mean that there is a stearm issue.

Reactions: vcappp

Keylog74

14/6/13
9a3a96629d3b26518bfd1ffbf86f2871.jpg

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16

Both my ZF and my KMF wind when screwing in the crown. Odd, but it seems fine to me.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Keylog74 Question: I ordered my DWO about two weeks ago, but no confirmation of delivery yet. What’s the approximate turnaround time look like for them?

Keylog74

14/6/13
Keylog74 Question: I ordered my DWO about two weeks ago, but no confirmation of delivery yet. What’s the approximate turnaround time look like for them?

Spongebob does the shipping, and everything is shipped from Taiwan.

Works like this, you go on the website- fill the form - Site send email with details - order gets shipped.

He than takes the mail that is provided and forwards tracking. Some user have reported that mail goes to spam.

About confirmation of delivery, this is something your post office do. You get only notification of shipping from us. Delivery time is all in your post office hands.

Example: EMS to Italy takes 3 day to deliver once it hits the country. registered mail 7+ days once it arrives in italy.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Spongebob does the shipping, and everything is shipped from Taiwan.

Works like this, you go on the website- fill the form - Site send email with details - order gets shipped.

He than takes the mail that is provided and forwards tracking. Some user have reported that mail goes to spam.

About confirmation of delivery, this is something your post office do. You get only notification of shipping from us. Delivery time is all in your post office hands.

Example: EMS to Italy takes 3 day to deliver once it hits the country. registered mail 7+ days once it arrives in italy.

Thanks for the breakdown KeyLog, I’m going to PM you and Spongebob my contact info for tracking info .

I didnt receive an email with it.