• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF New aquanaut

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
PF is going to release new aquanaut 5167 that is gonna be slim and thin. It will comes in three colours: blue, black and light black. One major flaw that I reckon is the date wheel
I’ll upload the photos once i’ve got them from PF

lmao aka grey

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
1ac4064aed6d9db83f4ce050038ce603.jpg

v6f ??

Reactions: LEAD--5

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Didn’t spot this thread when I posted a new one!

For the record, all this excitement over a slimmer Aquanaut, here’s my 5 year old SW200...

EB3_B89_A0-_D020-49_A5-806_A-10_BDB111_B422.jpg

5 years on and everyone’s getting excited about a 9mm Aquanaut, I’d have expected more progress in this time, but as always the factories have been distracted trying to decorate movements to look gen! Waste of time!!

Think how good reps would be if they had used this time to refine cases and dials?!? Food for thought!

DC

Keylog74

14/6/13
Didn’t spot this thread when I posted a new one!

For the record, all this excitement over a slimmer Aquanaut, here’s my 5 year old SW200...

EB3_B89_A0-_D020-49_A5-806_A-10_BDB111_B422.jpg

5 years on and everyone’s getting excited about a 9mm Aquanaut, I’d have expected more progress in this time, but as always the factories have been distracted trying to decorate movements to look gen! Waste of time!!

Think how good reps would be if they had used this time to refine cases and dials?!? Food for thought!

DC

this is something i dont agree. You seek perfection in the dial and you tell me that you fine with whatever looks on the caseback? for personal satisfaction ill take the 1mm + over the sw200 look. PF did a very good job on the modified myota if they spend more time on details ill go PF everyday all day. The way the movement looks and 8.7mm thick yes get me way more exited than 5 years ago...

Reactions: mech500

itsrx1

Known Member
26/4/10
Lol. Mate, I ain’t got a clue what colour the lume is suppose to be. All I know is that a lot of members here have their Patek reps relumed to be whiter, apparently it’s a thing.

I kinda like the green but can’t comment on what gen looks like since I ain’t even seen a gen modern Aquanaut. Lol.

Went into an AD the other day and rather stupidly asked if they had one and the bitch actually laughed at me. Fucking cow. I tried to recover by saying “we’ll get one in then, together with a Nautilus, nobody wants the rest of this shit.” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She laughed at you is right LOL. The wait list on 5167 is sick, 5711 is even sicker. They “cant” just get it in. They have to allocate to their best clients as demand is high. I own gen 5167, 5711 white dial, and 5712 among other pieces and i had to spend quite a few bucks to get there. Addiitonally, you guys OCDs is hilarious. The V6F is spot on from lume to dial to DW except thickness, its thick! If PF can get case thin as advertised and quality like V6F, id pay more than $500 if they would ask for it.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Reactions: Nivka

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
She laughed at you is right LOL. The wait list on 5167 is sick, 5711 is even sicker. They “cant” just get it in. They have to allocate to their best clients as demand is high. I own gen 5167, 5711 white dial, and 5712 among other pieces and i had to spend quite a few bucks to get there. Addiitonally, you guys OCDs is hilarious. The V6F is spot on from lume to dial to DW except thickness, its thick! If PF can get case thin as advertised and quality like V6F, id pay more than $500 if they would ask for it.

I'm friends with someone who works in a major AD/boutique and they do actually have them in stock, they just won't admit they do, nor sell it to plebs. If David Beckham walks in and asks for one, the safe gets cracked open and he's leaving with one.

Reactions: mech500

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I'm friends with someone who works in a major AD/boutique and they do actually have them in stock, they just won't admit they do, nor sell it to plebs. If David Beckham walks in and asks for one, the safe gets cracked open and he's leaving with one.

having said he wears Tudor so even if he buys one they don't get anything more out of it than selling it to a pleb, I can't believe to this absolutely incredibly stupid strategy. Sorry

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hey Guys!

A new version popped up - The ZF Aquanaut (will release in July as Ryan stated)
Which is gen spec (so far the mid case & bezel (made out of one part))

And it accept a gen strap/bracelet

[video]https://www.intime03.co/patek-philippe/4852-gen-and-zf-case-comparison-patek-philippe-aquanaut.html[/video]

Here are a few side by side shots from the Case set - I guess they will fuck up the case back as they won't be abled to slap in a 324 SC clone haha

But here you go:

gen-and-zf-case-comparison-patek-philippe-aquanaut.jpg

Gen sample ohhhhhh will be great replication

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wish ZF with Swiss made new version

Sent from my iPad using RWI

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
having said he wears Tudor so even if he buys one they don't get anything more out of it than selling it to a pleb, I can't believe to this absolutely incredibly stupid strategy. Sorry

Do you mean that you think their strategy is stupid?

Or do you mean that you think I am lying/mistaken that PF Boutiques keep available stock in the safe for preferred customers?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think only vsf can work on the movement I’m sure ZF used another maker for clone slim movement , otherwise watch thickness like fat boy

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
How the Get 8.1 thickness correct? I doubt ! I’m sure it’s vsf project and ZF will finish it may reppists can Answer

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
How the Get 8.1 thickness correct? I doubt ! I’m sure it’s vsf project and ZF will finish it may reppists can Answer

That’s an interesting theory.
Lets hope we will get some news about Nautilus, ether ZF or V6F.