• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF New aquanaut

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Pp1jQ8D.jpg

Agh2J03.jpg

JuNhmD0.jpg

nu3r8BM.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
don't forget the dust-magnetic rubber strap beside its spelling mistake haha..

looks like a great DHgate deal :D

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I’m staying away from both PF Nautilus and Aquanaut
i got confirmed by 2 moders that the way PF Nautilus is put together is pure SHIT!

Too many flaws on Aquanaut. I think CG bother me more than date font. Dial looks like cheap plastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doud

natasjames

22/10/12
I’m starting away from both PF Nautilus and Aquanaut
i got confirmed by 2 moders that the way PF Nautilus is put together is pure SHIT!

Too many flaws on Aquanaut. I think CG bother me more than date font. Dial looks like cheap plastic.

True, low quality and expensive, PF is trying to extort the buyers. Will stick to other factories.

Last edited:

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I’m starting away from both PF Nautilus and Aquanaut

Infuriating isn't it? You'd have thought this watch would be reasonably easy to replicate but they never ever get near it.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Fucking green lume still!!?! Make it white!!!!

What makes you think it should be white bro?

That bloke “Tim” on watchuwant.com (in his review of the aquanaut, @4.15sec) describes the lume coloration as light “lime”.

Source:

Gen (green lume):
a6ec605ab07d3d354b36d469cd7d90df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Could I get away with saying I meant to say 'whiter' rather than 'white'!!?!

It would be a lie. My bad. I was thinking of the white dial Nautilus on which the green lume kills me.

Carry on. Pretend I didn't comment. Nothing to see here people, move on, move on....

:facepalm:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Could I get away with saying I meant to say 'whiter' rather than 'white'!!?!

It would be a lie. My bad. I was thinking of the white dial Nautilus on which the green lume kills me.

Carry on. Pretend I didn't comment. Nothing to see here people, move on, move on....

:facepalm:

Lol. Mate, I ain’t got a clue what colour the lume is suppose to be. All I know is that a lot of members here have their Patek reps relumed to be whiter, apparently it’s a thing.

I kinda like the green but can’t comment on what gen looks like since I ain’t even seen a gen modern Aquanaut. Lol.

Went into an AD the other day and rather stupidly asked if they had one and the bitch actually laughed at me. Fucking cow. I tried to recover by saying “we’ll get one in then, together with a Nautilus, nobody wants the rest of this shit.” Lol

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol. Mate, I ain’t got a clue what colour the lume is suppose to be. All I know is that a lot of members here have their Patek reps relumed to be whiter, apparently it’s a thing.

I kinda like the green but can’t comment on what gen looks like since I ain’t even seen a gen modern Aquanaut. Lol.

Went into an AD the other day and rather stupidly asked if they had one and the bitch actually laughed at me. Fucking cow. I tried to recover by saying “we’ll get one in then, together with a Nautilus, nobody wants the rest of this shit.” Lol

Haha, love it. Good work mate!!!!

Reactions: mech500