• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any news on the V6 nautilus?

Slowlex

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
Is there anyone anyone out there with any news on the mythical v6f nautilus?

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
It looks like they abandoned the project for some reason. It’s been almost a year since last news.

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
The rep market has gone pretty quite recently. Even JF has gone silent, no new Roos. Everyone is betting their money on Rolex :(

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The rep market has gone pretty quite recently. Even JF has gone silent, no new Roos. Everyone is betting their money on Rolex :(

There was a post on Watchbus on new releases for 2018 and one of them was the AP clone movement from JF, so maybe that's why they have gone silent...and on Patek the void left by V6F has been filled by other factories such as PF or MP...hardly a quiet rep market

Eseips

5/4/16
There was a post on Watchbus on new releases for 2018 and one of them was the AP clone movement from JF, so maybe that's why they have gone silent...and on Patek the void left by V6F has been filled by other factories such as PF or MP...hardly a quiet rep market

WHAT?! AP clone movement? Now we´re talking. Stayed away from AP, offshores, Patek etc. and the llikes because i despice those movement decorations, but this sounds amazing, hope this won´t be just hopes. On he other hand, look how noob managed to clone the daytona movement...

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
WHAT?! AP clone movement? Now we´re talking. Stayed away from AP, offshores, Patek etc. and the llikes because i despice those movement decorations, but this sounds amazing, hope this won´t be just hopes. On he other hand, look how noob managed to clone the daytona movement...

Fingers crossed it doesn't end the same way as the PP clone ;)

BIONONE

28/4/17
As I've heard from some insiders - V6F is trying hard to achieve gen thinness while keep the movement being a reliable functional clone... So therefore many prototypes were necessary so far which is cost intensive and needs additional time...

So you can say they are not already there where they want to be. But the Insider also said nothing about if it's abandoned or still in the works nor about an estimated time of release...

As the movement comes from a separate movement-only orientated factory V6 is not really to blame for the long time waiting...

Dont blame me if the infos are wrong - just quote what was told me from some reliable sources, which already posted some interesting factory insights in the recent past. (and I'm not speaking about Repworld hahaha)

When it will be a clone with the precision of the 4130 calibre then the wait was worth it... And as the 324 SC is not that complicated - just thin as fuck - i think sooner or later there will be the long awaited V6F 5711

But as always - i think we need to brace ourselves to see some other minor flaws - as you already know to keep the sales for V2, V3... up haha :D