• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Blue & White Dial 5711 Review

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Thanks a lot.

But the case has round about +1mm and the bezel seems to be a bit thicker, right?

Sorry, i am new here and currently i mix all the flaws from the one to the other manufacturer up.

Are there any better ones in the pipeline that are worth to wait?

I´ve read about a 3k clone clockwork that might come the next month...

Yes and no. The PPF is the closest mm to the gen. If I'm not mistaken, gen is 8.3mm, whereas PPF is 8.5mm. The bezel is thicker, and the crown stick out. That's why it's suggested to create a hybrid with the PF case and PPF dial and hands.

The 3k clone may result in promising new releases, and ZF and PPF are consistently upping their game. So, you may want to wait.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: gilrob and Becks7

pilotmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
It is without a doubt a great rep but i hate how they keep on messing up when matching index lume to hands lume!!

imgimg

Horology Curious
23/3/20
im looking for 5711 white dial , everyone can recomment me what factory it better pf or ppf

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
im looking for 5711 white dial , everyone can recomment me what factory it better pf or ppf

PPF - continue to browse the forum for the information that is right in front of you ;)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
This raises an important point, that the stickies in our Patek section seem to be very outdated. There are several newer threads out there I believe are eligible to be put up there and replace the current ones.

You are right in this matter. Of course it is overwhelming in a certain way.

I simply have my problems with this type of effortless laziness the way those questions were asked - especially as the last 10 pages of this very thread include the answer to the so often answered question which almost resembles a new version of „who has the best sub“ haha

Reactions: gilrob

julius-seizure

17/6/19
Canada
Seems to be a common things among several forums. I agree the effortless posts do get annoying it seems that everyone’s first thought is it just ask rather then doing some research themselves.

Vladi

Horology Curious
16/7/21
Good morning all, I just validated QC pics for the 5711 PPf v4 in blue if it helps some people to choose the color ... It looks good according to me

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Looks good but there is a separate thread for PPFv4 5711. How long had you been waiting for your QC pictures?

Last edited:

Vladi

Horology Curious
16/7/21
Thank you for this info. PPF seems to be fully operating which is a good news.

You're welcome.
Yes, the seller told me that "there is a slight delay from PPF" but as you said, it seems that they are operating.

Jaysn0w

9/6/22
Just a question, the 5711 hasnt had an update this 2022 i was wondering what version is the latest and assumingly best.. i have a gen 5711 white and would want to use a "clone" when i do field / on site work :)

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Just a question, the 5711 hasnt had an update this 2022 i was wondering what version is the latest and assumingly best.. i have a gen 5711 white and would want to use a "clone" when i do field / on site work :)

Why don’t you make a new thread instead of bumping an old one that was meant for a dial review of a discontinued factory? You’d get a better response.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysn0w