• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Blue & White Dial 5711 Review

llvicente1023

31/8/17
You are welcome. If the date wheel font bothers you, please consider the improved date wheel that RWI members are working on for this particular watch. Congrats in advance.

Thanks gilrob. Do you mind to tell who could I reach to improve the datewheel? Is it mikey from rwg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thanks gilrob. Do you mind to tell who could I reach to improve the datewheel? Is it mikey from rwg?

we are currently developing the new improved DWO.

Spongebob is working on the prints of the prototype. This week or so we should see first results.

After that i hope it can come to the final production if everything works out well with the vector file and alignment of all numbers.(I tried my best on that haha)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Point of contact should be: Keylog74 , it was he who started this date wheel project and doing a great job at keeping members informed of the project's current status.

Also, can you tell me which TD you ordered your PF 5711 from? They did a good job at choosing your watch (OC wise) from PF.

Last edited:

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
I just ordered a PF white dial, excellent watch but its such a pain to size

Tobel

6/7/17
I copied a pic of our friend majwilliams0308 's gen dial (thanks mate ;) ) and compared to my JJF dial. It is pretty spot on with the markers, size of the "bands" and text font/size. The main difference is the datewindow whose border is too thick and is a little to the right. See for yourself:

OwTzf.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and BIONONE

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
So the PF version with white JJF Dial+custom datewheel is the most accurate comparing to gen combination at the moment ?

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

28/4/17
So the PF version with white JJF Dial+custom datewheel is the most accurate comparing to gen combination at the moment ?

correct. Once the JJF DWO is finished it will be the best modding alternative to any white dial stock 5711 IMO (not speaking of franken builds hehe)

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
What is the best Blue dial at the moment is that also the JJF dial ?