• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full diamond watch

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

“Issue” is I want these :D

These are available!!

There are Chinese jewellers who customise the standard Nautilus reps, but finding dealers who can access them is very difficult and you are more than likely going to get ripped off. Prices start around $1,500 and that’s assuming they don’t just take your money and run!

DC

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
These are available!!

There are Chinese jewellers who customise the standard Nautilus reps, but finding dealers who can access them is very difficult and you are more than likely going to get ripped off. Prices start around $1,500 and that’s assuming they don’t just take your money and run!

DC

Wow... thanks bro. If you stumble upon smt hit me up or post it here ill appreciate it

PiperSimon94

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/20
Illinois Chicago
Oh btw are those “diamonds” easily fall off from the reps?
No, they are encrusted very well, and you have to try very hard to make them fall. I got this watch as a gift from my parents, and it's of a very good quality actually, as the reviewer from spamming assholes.com told me, when I left it as a pawn for a loan. I needed a big sum of money very fast at that moment, and this is how I got it. Now I have returned the loan and everything is perfect, I still keep collecting new watches which impress me the most, and which I can afford of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
No, they are encrusted very well, and you have to try very hard to make them fall. I got this watch as a gift from my parents, and it's of a very good quality actually, as the reviewer from told me, when I left it as a pawn for a loan. I needed a big sum of money very fast at that moment, and this is how I got it. Now I have returned the loan and everything is perfect, I still keep collecting new watches which impress me the most, and which I can afford of course.

You pawned a rep????

Last edited by a moderator: