• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full diamond watch

neeeechlas

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Just got QC from MR for my iced GMT II. And also the rubber camo strap :)

He told me this one shimmers even more than the PP.

iOkoMs4.jpg

dvOAT7k.jpg

paViNju.jpg

Your dial have two stones already drop in QC. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
It's a custom rep.

whats the base watch for 5980 then? I have only seen the 5980 rep by BP so far, and that looks nothing like the BP 5980 rep.

I highly don't think its a rep, look at the case thickness, how close it sits on the wrist, center pioneer, sel fitman and colour of dial etc.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
whats the base watch for 5980 then? I have only seen the 5980 rep by BP so far, and that looks nothing like the BP 5980 rep.

I highly don't think its a rep, look at the case thickness, how close it sits on the wrist, center pioneer, sel fitman and colour of dial etc.

It's a fake watch. Believe me when I tell you.

Kang had the BP rep disassembled. Had a custom solid gold case, bezel etc. and had that paved and set with diamonds.

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
It's a fake watch. Believe me when I tell you.

Kang had the BP rep disassembled. Had a custom solid gold case, bezel etc. and had that paved and set with diamonds.

oh ok that was him, he started this whole project a very long while back

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Your dial have two stones already drop in QC. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure which area of the dial you are pointing out? Cant seem to find any dropped stones on the QC.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
So I got my diamond 5711 in today. So here is the deal. Indoors you are not going to see much sparkle. Outside in the sunshine is a different deal.

All of the diamond sparkles with blue, green, orange and red. Digital cameras cannot capture the sparkle unless defocused for some reason.

But I can assure you, it does "bling." You just need to be outdoors in daylight.

Reactions: d100591

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
So I got my diamond 5711 in today. So here is the deal. Indoors you are not going to see much sparkle. Outside in the sunshine is a different deal.

All of the diamond sparkles with blue, green, orange and red. Digital cameras cannot capture the sparkle unless defocused for some reason.

But I can assure you, it does "bling." You just need to be outdoors in daylight.

It has different sparkles :) in sunlight its nice in artificial light like in clubs you will shine the shit out of it : ))))

Sent from the RWI App

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Yeah, Im pretty happy. I live in Miami in a pretty high end place so it does not look unbelievable on my wrist.

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Yall seen the new pp rep with the chronograf?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Svermillion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/15
I think Richard Mille has a diamond bezel rep out, its better then most because the whole thing isn't CZ just the case. I think i've seen them on Trusty Time

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Hey guys i found new buss dooowns :) i would like to show you the pictures just wondering why i can’t upload them with the app -.-

Sent from the RWI App

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Its no link bro its abdealer i know for longer time we write on whatsapp so i only have pictures on the phone

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
I am confuesed about the last one it looks like gen doesn’t it?

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Case shape looks weird to me honestly. The crown also looks too big.[/QUOTE]

So what do you think about the other patek is that a rep or gen?

Sent from the RWI App