• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full diamond watch

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
You said everything’s white, that’s why ;) definitely show us your new scores when you get them

With white i meant the background, lightboxes itself lol. Yeah sure will! Think the pics will be dull though lol. Got the Patek full diamond and Rolex for you guys in a couple days. Hopefully tomorrow.

Reactions: vcappp

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Yessssss please show me i am craving for a new diamond watch

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: atan

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Yessssss please show me i am craving for a new diamond watch

Still waiting on QC/Availability from Marvellous ;). Wanting the GMT II in full diamond and the 5711 Patek Nautilus Full Diamond. Did you already saw the chrono patek i linked?

Reactions: atan

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Which models you got bro i am so curious

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Still waiting on QC/Availability from Marvellous ;). Wanting the GMT II in full diamond and the 5711 Patek Nautilus Full Diamond. Did you already saw the chrono patek i linked?

Yes i habe seen it but it is way off i want want like rafeal and co :)

Sent from the RWI App

bored4life

Known Member
20/6/16
I grabbed the YG full diamond 5711. I should be getting it in on Monday. All of the images from the TD made it seem really dull, but I'm getting super excited to get it and see it in person.

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
I grabbed the YG full diamond 5711. I should be getting it in on Monday. All of the images from the TD made it seem really dull, but I'm getting super excited to get it and see it in person.

Please post pictures asap :)

Sent from the RWI App

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16

How well cut are the czs in the qc pics?

bored4life

Known Member
20/6/16
I can say for a fact that I was blown away between the QC images and actually having the watch. This definitely shines and stands out like a mofo, makes me feel like a rapper..

One of the issues is that the fully diamond 5711 won't wind correctly. I'm trying to get it to start, but might need to put it in my watch winder for the night to get this started.. anyone have any tips and tricks to get it to work?

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
I gave mine domi that time :)

Please send in fotos

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
PP QC received and accepted from Marvellous Replica, its such a nice rep(pics dull due studiolighting):

ojyTze2.jpg

Oh3vAFT.jpg

aeWJsNO.jpg

3G43k4t.jpg

fxKU1Sb.jpg

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
To be honest im into jewelry and i had a 24K Bracelet Full with 36 Diamonds that i needed to sell for someone and i ordered from Ama2on a 30$ look a like and i cannot see a clear difference.
especially if you just see it from 3-4 M away. I think the Watches are fine and nice eyecatcher.

Maybe if i get some day a Watch with stones i can compare it to a real stone.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
To be honest im into jewelry and i had a 24K Bracelet Full with 36 Diamonds that i needed to sell for someone and i ordered from Ama2on a 30$ look a like and i cannot see a clear difference.
especially if you just see it from 3-4 M away. I think the Watches are fine and nice eyecatcher.

Maybe if i get some day a Watch with stones i can compare it to a real stone.

Would be great to have a comparison indeed :)

d100591 BP GMT confirmed in stock only with A2836 only so i opted for that. Waiting for QC atm. Also have a blue rubber camo strap in order for it.

Here a picture i photoshopped how my GMT will eventually look with camo strap (super tacky, but i need something different from all those boring stock rolexes lately lol) :

k3keA5G.jpg