• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How smooth it is

Mattaphysics

Horology Curious
16/3/18
CANASTOTA, NY, USA
Dear fellow PP lovers, do I found this gorgeous piece, sorry I'm not sure what model it is:
[video]http://www.silix-prime.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_271&products_id=3340[/video]

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this movement or if you knew about it. Specifically if the day and date function ok. I know at that price in not going to get a wonderfully functioning piece. I normally don't like 38mm's but this I'll make an exception for and especially at that price as it's in my budget.

I can clean and oil it and that'll make a great difference but some problems you just can't fix. I've loved PPs ever since I saw one in an Economist ad and found they do their own on house movements. Of course I could never afford a real one so this is awesome. Thanks for any help

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
If you love Patek then my advice is don’t buy this watch as it has no resemblance to any Patek ever created, it is a pure fantasy model and an abomination at that!!

DC

Mattaphysics

Horology Curious
16/3/18
CANASTOTA, NY, USA
If you love Patek then my advice is don’t buy this watch as it has no resemblance to any Patek ever created, it is a pure fantasy model and an abomination at that!!

DC
Ok, I figured it wasn't any model they made. So then only the "high end" there are the real models I'm guessing.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Ok, I figured it wasn't any model they made. So then only the "high end" there are the real models I'm guessing.

Yes, high end reps are replicated models of the genuine models.