• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 modding and initial impressions

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I freaking love my 5711 PF blue dial, the dial is incredible! my only issue with the watch is the datewheel which is killing me, that thing is so tiny and ugly.

Would ordering any other 5711 datewheel from like the BP model assuming it has the same movement fit?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I don't see why it wouldn't if it's the same movement, but I am not sure.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
It should fit but the big question is - would it be aligned in PF date window?

jacoboroja

Horology Curious
30/8/17
Hello, i am just in the process to accept the blue PF, I ordered last week. The first PF had an imperfection in the dial, I just received the second one today. It’s beautiful, but I ask for the pics of the timegrapher because they didn’t sent it with the first pics. The time grapher is 8.4 s/d. In the watch I rejected was 1.7 s/d. For a 500 dolar watch should I reject the watch for second time?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Hello, i am just in the process to accept the blue PF, I ordered last week. The first PF had an imperfection in the dial, I just received the second one today. It’s beautiful, but I ask for the pics of the timegrapher because they didn’t sent it with the first pics. The time grapher is 8.4 s/d. In the watch I rejected was 1.7 s/d. For a 500 dolar watch should I reject the watch for second time?

accept the watch mate, that is a crazy reason to reject a watch. 8 s/d is fine

jacoboroja

Horology Curious
30/8/17
accept the watch mate, that is a crazy reason to reject a watch. 8 s/d is fine

Yes, I know you are right...I have read a lot of this PF 5711 so I guess I was just scared to get something wrong.
thank you for answering!