• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek Philippe nautilus movement leak

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This article was closed now they open it , is this PF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Repworld yea it is cuz it’s been a year since we were told that the V6F would soon be releasing a thin Nautilus. I don’t think it’s going to happen..especially since they put it off so they could focus on other models.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Repworld yea it is cuz it’s been a year since we were told that the V6F would soon be releasing a thin Nautilus. I don’t think it’s going to happen..especially since they put it off so they could focus on other models.

Angus show us semi finished ? Except deco

Sent from the RWI App

jakekrait

19/1/17
Do you know what this means in terms of updated models coming to our wrists? Any news on what we are going to see soon/next?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Unfortunately it shows the modified 9015 miyota from so called PF which was released last year...

i hope to see a decent Asian 324 SC or some look alike without deco plates in the near future...

also waitin on the in exile bespoken AP clone ffrom JF for ROOs...

Felixle7

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/4/11
This is the Picutre Angus posted months ago. You can see the nearly finished clone movement. The watch is going to come sooner or later. They wont build a very difficult to replica movement for fun.

Reactions: gilrob

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
CNY holiday is over. When and what we can expect now ;)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
CNY holiday is over. When and what we can expect now ;)

I don’t think anyone knows for sure.
I really hope to see v6f soon. Other question is, will it be better than ph ang how reliable will be that clone movement.
if ph refines date wheel (font size) and did better QC check up (no crooked minute markers) I woudn’t even want v6f. I don’t think that v6f clone will be reliable. If something get busted you will need a new movement because you won’t find spare parts.

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
I don’t think anyone knows for sure.
I really hope to see v6f soon. Other question is, will it be better than ph ang how reliable will be that clone movement.
if ph refines date wheel (font size) and did better QC check up (no crooked minute markers) I woudn’t even want v6f. I don’t think that v6f clone will be reliable. If something get busted you will need a new movement because you won’t find spare parts.

IMO it would be an effort... just like all the new clone Panerai movements we've seen so far from V6F/VSF. Off course there are differences in the measurements (on the P.4000 e.g.) but it could be slim like the genuine...
but at least only time will tell... :(

BIONONE

28/4/17
The A7750 back than was a total disaster back then when it was first released and now look what Chinese technology brought us - even modified quite reliable chrono-movements with non-symmetrical sub dials and small seconds at 12...

At it will develop much faster than it does the last 10 years till now i guess.

But i get your point. Its like the SA3135... Lets hope V6 is providing better QC and better finish than noob for more quality than quantity or profit.

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
That clone will be 3.3mm that’s also factors when it comes to reliability.

Reactions: cyrus900

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That clone will be 3.3mm that’s also factors when it comes to reliability.

Vsf finished the movement angus show us , I don’t know more..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
In my opinion they took long time to make watch 1:1 look like they have Gen and no Maker thinking to Competition

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I’m sure Someday very near open watchbus and see new release with first photos

jakekrait

19/1/17
I’m sure Someday very near open watchbus and see new release with first photos

Are you „just“ guessing/hoping for this to happen or did you pick up any info?