• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek help please

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
This is the Seagull ST19, Lemania clone. Not sure where to source one, but try the search function here and you may come up with something.
But it is generally a very good movement and I wonder if you should not just get it serviced rather than having a new one.
I don't know a watchsmith in Aussieland who can do it for you, but again: Search may be able to sort out your problem.
Good luck.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
http://www.replicaexpert.us/Patek-Philippe-Chronograph-Replica-Watch-p-592

im pretty sure this was the watch dad bought before I found this nice place...

anyway - his watch is dead and Im wondering if worth buying a replacement movement for a watchmaker to switch for me

1. is it worth doing?
2. what movement do I buy?
3. where do I buy it from?

any help appreciated

I would expect this watch to be available from our dealers for around $250. I wonder if getting a new one wouldn't just be quicker and easier...

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
the local watch guy said he could only buy genuine swiss parts and could only hope that they would fit... he thought it wasnt worth the probable cost.

I was thinking that if a new watch was $250, then just the movement would be cheaper, and the old movement could still be used for parts...

maybe he should just call it quits

thanks

strade

Horology Curious
8/12/09
just curious... I read following from your link.

We do not sell cheap Asian, Chinese or Japan made replica watches that are flimsy, light as a feather, have a ticking second hand & may chip or break after a few months. We only provide 100% exact Grade 1 Heavy Swiss-made Patek Philippe replica Timepieces which are built to the same specifications with Solid 440-grade Stainless Steel with sweeping second hands just as the originals.

is that true? because i read somewhere in this forum, such claim is a big fat lie

dingleberry

19/11/09
it is a scam. Ask them to send a pic of the actual watch they will send. Have some fun with them....

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
We only provide 100% exact Grade 1 Heavy Swiss-made Patek Philippe replica Timepieces which are built to the same specifications with Solid 440-grade Stainless Steel with sweeping second hands just as the originals.

is that true? because i read somewhere in this forum, such claim is a big fat lie

If from time to time we point out the white lies of our trusted dealers, this is indeed a big fat lie, as what is claimed just does not exist.
So the seller intentionally advertizes something as what it is not. He does not play with words, simply tries to scam you. There will never be a 100% accurate Patek rep.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
There can't be a 100% accurate Patak rep.
There are some things that you just can't copy and a Patak is one of them. Weel, actualy you caould come close but how many will spend 8-10 grand on a rep? Even a rep of a 60thou plus watch.

J&W did some for around that price a year or so back, sold out in weeks. Regretably prob to folk who onsold them to idiots as gens.

Col.