• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Nautilus - Unboxing

D

d4m.test

Waiting for V6F, hopefully after cny next year

glee79

9/3/17
Could yo get some outdoor pics of the white face nautilus, the lume looks greenish, might just be lighing.

glee79

9/3/17
how is the quality overall? anything Gen to compare it to? Seikos, Rolex, Casio, Steinhart etc...

Soloist

4/5/17
United States
I've always loved the White Dial 5711 but my biggest hang up on the PF 5711s is that janky marker placement at 1 and 2 o'clock -- it looks a lot less obvious on the blue dial. I recently got a BP Factory blue 3800 and while it's nowhere near close to the gen blue dial color, the marker placements are perfect and the thinness of the watch and overall feel work great on my relatively small wrist... Since I'm warming to the blue dial in a smaller piece as my daily wear, I might shift my feelings for the white to the blue dial and work on securing this piece in time for summer wear... Thanks for the comparison, I didn't see this in the autumn when you posted. Cheers.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Finally we have a winner. I didn't want to troll but I wanted to see how many noobs would actually not notice it's gen. Straight from PF- Patek Factory. [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
9d2bdd12d0c463487802d5b53ef4dbb5.jpg

This had me fooled... Because I wanted so badly for it to be real haha

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
V6f is keep releasing different reps but still no news about v6f nautilus. I will wait one more month and then I’m going for PF. I feel like I’ve been waiting for too long.

can you guys post more pics of PF. I love how dial changes color to almost black - just like blue 15400 and Hulk.

sebastianmoney

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/15
V6f is keep releasing different reps but still no news about v6f nautilus. I will wait one more month and then I’m going for PF. I feel like I’ve been waiting for too long.

can you guys post more pics of PF. I love how dial changes color to almost black - just like blue 15400 and Hulk.

seriously, I'm on board with this new PF. waiting for v6f release almost feels like forever now