• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus Comparison PF vs. MKF

thltetek

Horology Curious
18/9/19
Im looking at a Nautilus PPF on InTime (link below), The description says 8.5mm thickness. Im sriously thinking about buying this, it looks nice...opinions? is there a better alternative? ....see link below:

https://www.intime04.co/patek-phili...blue-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-ppf324.html

I own the PPF V2 in blue. Got to say the dial is pretty accurate compared to the latest gen, which has a greyish blue dial. Only downside is some of the dates aren't aligned, and the crown protrudes slightly more compared to gen. Otherwise, I'm very happy and pleased with the PPF I've.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
guessit it is a beautiful PP I have the v5 and I'm in love with the dial. The blue is amazing, like yours. It is all a matter of taste, I know.
Your 12 o clock markers look they are aligned perfect too.

guessit

Known Member
17/11/19
Yeah, 12 markers seem to be aligned too, and it’s really a beautiful blue like yours. Just date wheel is not spot on from 20 to 30, but I already bought a custom date wheel and I’m waiting for it :)

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
guessit amazing pictures. No sun in the Lowlands at the moment. The dial, the bracelet and the head needs the sun. hahahahaha Wear her in good health pal

Oh ... I don't care about the date wheel . Must met the first man or women on a terras who spots this. hahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: guessit

guessit

Known Member
17/11/19
guessit amazing pictures. No sun in the Lowlands at the moment. The dial, the bracelet and the head needs the sun. hahahahaha Wear her in good health pal

Oh ... I don't care about the date wheel . Must met the first man or women on a terras who spots this. hahahaha

Ahahah you are right! Thank you bro!

guessit

Known Member
17/11/19
I was looking at my mkf v6 blue dial and I think it is REALLY on point, going from light blue, to dark blue until grey

ASM7J.jpg

AS7wS.jpg

ASvyW.jpg

ASu3P.jpg

Last edited:

phtavares

Looking Around
6/11/18
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone knows where I can get the MKF V6? Preferably from a vendor that delivers within Europe because of customs?

Thank you!

dellboye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
Great review. Enjoyed reading and learning from your experience. Thanks for posting

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

T'Challa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/19
If one manages to acquire a Gen dial and hands set, what would be the best base to implant it onto as of today?
The threads I've read seem to suggest PF as the largest difference is the protruding crown.

Is the case thickness of PF and PPF same?