• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philipe Model + Price Check

shadytrade

Horology Curious
21/6/17
Hey all,

I have two Patek Philipe watches to get rid of which I purchased about 2 years ago while in the Middle East. I also purchased several other replicas at the same time (Rolex, Omega, Breitling) which are all still running fine.

These two have never been used or worn and have sat unused in a display case since purchased. There is a slight nick in the glass in one of them to the bottom, near the 8. I only just noticed it from the photos. I replaced the strap but I still have the original and can re-attach it.

What is the best way to get rid of these? What is the model? Any idea on going price for each?

lwXPWuR.jpg

gdMzIpS.jpg

VtyE9eo.jpg

NS8rB5h.jpg

57TEm1m.jpg

W9xJiBJ.jpg

OKQVQCq.jpg

EipNO4X.jpg

jnjb8DC.jpg

4UzJMDH.jpg

8QFRgLC.jpg

Oigj7sY.jpg

Cheers,

- shadytrade

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey all,

I have two Patek Philipe watches to get rid of which I purchased about 2 years ago while in the Middle East. I also purchased several other replicas at the same time (Rolex, Omega, Breitling) which are all still running fine.

These two have never been used or worn and have sat unused in a display case since purchased. There is a slight nick in the glass in one of them to the bottom, near the 8. I only just noticed it from the photos. I replaced the strap but I still have the original and can re-attach it.

What is the best way to get rid of these? What is the model? Any idea on going price for each?

lwXPWuR.jpg

gdMzIpS.jpg

VtyE9eo.jpg

NS8rB5h.jpg

57TEm1m.jpg

W9xJiBJ.jpg

OKQVQCq.jpg

EipNO4X.jpg

jnjb8DC.jpg

4UzJMDH.jpg

8QFRgLC.jpg

Oigj7sY.jpg

Cheers,

- shadytrade
You don't have enough posts to sell.

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
I'll admit to not being the most knowledgeable about Patek's, but they don't look good. My best guess is $75 each? No idea really, but that sounds fair. Good luck brother!

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
They look like fantasy models to me. You could probably find something comparable on aliexpress or dhgate for $50

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
I love it. Cheap reps. White glove. First post. Where to sell and how much can I get? I have several others running fine, and my user name is shadytrade!

Sent from the RWI App

sunny301

4/8/15
I love it. Cheap reps. White glove. First post. Where to sell and how much can I get? I have several others running fine, and my user name is shadytrade!

Sent from the RWI App

My thoughts exactly.
Just amazed how some can talk about wanting to sell as their first few posts. There is so much one has to read to understand the value of this forum and why the sale section exist. This has SHADY written all over it.

If its really your first post then good job on posting the pics.

chr1s60

Renowned Member
4/6/17
Patek doesn't make either of those watches. To my knowledge they haven't produced any open-heart style dials ever. Escapement or tourbillon. If you stick around long enough to sell, I wouldn't expect either to be able to sell for much seeing that they aren't actually reps. Rather, they are fake watches.

shadytrade

Horology Curious
21/6/17
Patek doesn't make either of those watches. To my knowledge they haven't produced any open-heart style dials ever. Escapement or tourbillon. If you stick around long enough to sell, I wouldn't expect either to be able to sell for much seeing that they aren't actually reps. Rather, they are fake watches.

I'll admit to not being the most knowledgeable about Patek's, but they don't look good. My best guess is $75 each? No idea really, but that sounds fair. Good luck brother!

They look like fantasy models to me. You could probably find something comparable on aliexpress or dhgate for $50

Thanks for the genuinely helpful replies, I appreciate it. I know already that I don't have enough posts to sell, so I will wait.

As for the remedial replies, I use the name 'shadytrade' ironically, do you really think I am stupid enough to come onto a forum, break all the rules, and scam in my first post?

FYI the other watches work but are not for sale.

SvmYXF7.jpg

zUuNMyf.jpg

qcAQRy1.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
FYI the other watches work but are not for sale.
Nothing is for sale, you can not sell here yet. You tried to back door next door don't make the same mistake here!