• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated 5711 on Intime.

babyface

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/15
Sending back again without TD agreement it's worthless...i would open a ticket...but be sure to have the tracking number of receid date, pictures with same date, signature of paper when returned, pictures with scratches same day you received parcel again...
Thanks to all for the great advices.

I love this forum for such great support from fellow watch lovers.

I have many watches that collect scratches. My point this that if I buy a new piece , I expect the piece to look like the 1st QC pic not like what I got.

Anyway, all TD are trusted when everything is good. It's only when problem arise that differentiate the really good ones. I just have to take this as a price to pay to know the quality of the TD.

I am sharing these information so that all our friends here know what they are getting into. If you thinking I'm ranting, you can always skip my post.

Peace[emoji41]

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hello, can anyone tell me kindly how thick is this updated mk4 today? 10.2mm or 12.0mm ??? Also, can the dial be put in other slimmer versions? thank you so much

Limer

Renowned Member
4/5/16
Hello, can anyone tell me kindly how thick is this updated mk4 today? 10.2mm or 12.0mm ??? Also, can the dial be put in other slimmer versions? thank you so much
Don’t really know about the thickness but with some tweaking the dial can be put in the BP V1 for example. At least It worked out for me.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Don’t really know about the thickness but with some tweaking the dial can be put in the BP V1 for example. At least It worked out for me.

The problem is I do not know where to buy the v1. Does anyone know if a newer slim version will soon come out?

Limer

Renowned Member
4/5/16
I didn't know you'd done that! Pics please
Done it a while ago. Had some problems with getting parts from MK and the handset didn’t fit at first but it turned out nicely. Already sold it since it’s too big for me, let me check my album to see what I got.