• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Aquanaut Jumbo Out There

jonzo

Horology Curious
25/5/15
Wondering if anyone can suggest which dealers have the newest / most centred date wheels on their zf 5167s. Can't get my toro order to process so looking for another dealer suggestion. Thanks!

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Wondering if anyone can suggest which dealers have the newest / most centred date wheels on their zf 5167s. Can't get my toro order to process so looking for another dealer suggestion. Thanks!

All the TD’s get their watches from the same factories.

jonzo

Horology Curious
25/5/15
why what happened?

Can't get my cc to process no matter what I try. He said to contact my bank and tell them to accept charges from chinese sites, I called and they said there is no such thing.

pip72

21/2/19
I bought a Blue Aquanaut 5167 PF factory new addition. I noticed 2 minor flaws on the dial. 1 the indices markers beside the Arabic numerals are not incised like the Gen and also the "Swiss Made" is missing at the 6 o'clock position. The movement is perfect and its the same as the gen. Does anyone know where to get a blue dial or black replica dial that is exactly like the gen?

pip72

21/2/19
I just bought a Patek Blue Aquanaut PF factory version the case is 8.7 mm thick and the movement is decorated. The only complain I have is "Swiss Made" is missing from the bottom but the color is beautiful the Calendar font is smaller though but that does not bother me as much as the dial issue.

Reactions: soni04al

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I just bought a Patek Blue Aquanaut PF factory version the case is 8.7 mm thick and the movement is decorated. The only complain I have is "Swiss Made" is missing from the bottom but the color is beautiful the Calendar font is smaller though but that does not bother me as much as the dial issue.

High one did you buy? Can you share the link to the page description from where you bought it?

Is it the 40mm or 42mm? Given that the 42mm PF has Swiss made on it I guess you bought the 40mm.

FYI:

1/ 40mm aquanauts don't all have the Swiss made on the dial, so your "issue" is not an issue
2/ 40mm in blue, if that's what you have, if a fantasy model, it does not exist in gen. The only blue is the 42mm and it's in white gold

Do yourself a favour and search the Patek section of this forum for more details on the pf. There was a review of the pf and some comparisons with others if I recall

Reactions: pip72

pip72

21/2/19
I bought a PF Blue Aquanaut the case is 8.82mm the Dial is the exact same color except "Swiss Made" is missing from the 6 o'clock. The numerals are highly polished but the stick indices are not encased. I was going to buy a ZF dial and have the calendar wheel overlay replaced.

howaii

Horology Curious
15/8/17
Maybe you should read about the KMF and the ZF before...

My bad, I thought it was about 40mm model from PF. Would like to ask that if I would like to get the 40mm model, is PF the best option out there? And if 42mm I would consider ZF. Thanks in advance