• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Aquanaut Jumbo Out There

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Am I the only one that can't see the photos on the original post? Has anyone managed to sort that out?

jennyleee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/18
Thanks for stickying this post, it's been helpful.
I can see the images in the original post just fine.

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Thank you for the reviews Godfathar . They already helped me a lot. Because I have a small wrist I decided to go for an Aquanaut. During the last couple of days I read somewhere about a factory releasing a new version of their aquanaut replicas. Since this is the first replica watch im going to buy and u seem to be experienced, what do you suggest? Wait for the new replica or get an existing one? Please keep in mind that I cant "mod" watches so I would wear the watch as its shipped from china. Thanks in advance

Firecomet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
KMF? I thought it was MKF and the size was wrong for the blue dial, which comes in 42mm in the gen version.

i am not sure if the information provided was wrong.. if its right it shouldn't be its best 1:1 right?

any recommendation on the model to purchase?

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
i am not sure if the information provided was wrong.. if its right it shouldn't be its best 1:1 right?

any recommendation on the model to purchase?

There is a KM factory and a MK factory so the information could be right.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Reactions: vcappp