• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Nautilus Out There

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Hmmm how about the ppf new release nautilus!? And the MKF V6??? Finally spent three days reading through most of the comments here.... but don’t seem to find anyone talking about the PPF or the MKF V6......

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hmmm how about the ppf new release nautilus!? And the MKF V6??? Finally spent three days reading through most of the comments here.... but don’t seem to find anyone talking about the PPF or the MKF V6......

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

There's been nothing but threads lately on the PPF Nautilus. Use the search function for the MKF v6 info. Right now, the watch of the month is the PPF Nautilus.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
There's been nothing but threads lately on the PPF Nautilus. Use the search function for the MKF v6 info. Right now, the watch of the month is the PPF Nautilus.

No I meant didn’t seem like anyone is talking about the PPF or MKF V6 in this threat! Would love to hear what GF’s opinion on the PPF or MKF V6!! Sorry for the confusion

Sent from the RWI App

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Unfortunately I haven't bought neither one.. so I cant really tell my opinion.. only thing I can say is that the new PPF white dial seems really really close to gen from the pics. Where the PPF and MK blue dials still didn't manage to get the right blue dial color.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Unfortunately I haven't bought neither one.. so I cant really tell my opinion.. only thing I can say is that the new PPF white dial seems really really close to gen from the pics. Where the PPF and MK blue dials still didn't manage to get the right blue dial color.

GF, why don’t you get one and shift your mods to the PPF one :p :p you got my Dream RG 5711 btw, it’s sooooooooo pretty I envy your work of arts!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
GF, why don’t you get one and shift your mods to the PPF one :p :p you got my Dream RG 5711 btw, it’s sooooooooo pretty I envy your work of arts!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Thank you for your kind words. I didn't shift to PPF because I'm very satisfied with my BP v.1 with MKF dial and hands. I just shaved it, rebrushed it, serviced it. And it looks spot on to the gen with white dial. With blue dial I lost hope to find one close to gen. All blue dials are off unfortunately. Until I land a gen blue dial with desent price, I wont try and get one.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Thank you for your kind words. I didn't shift to PPF because I'm very satisfied with my BP v.1 with MKF dial and hands. I just shaved it, rebrushed it, serviced it. And it looks spot on to the gen with white dial. With blue dial I lost hope to find one close to gen. All blue dials are off unfortunately. Until I land a gen blue dial with desent price, I wont try and get one.

I see..... WELL, I lowkey hope you won’t find a blue dial soon.... because then you’ll have TWO of my DREAM watches in your pocket, and I’ll be so jealous. Then I’ll follow your footsteps with the instructions you put on this page to make myself one(two, both)as well!! Then I’ll be so broke! Hahaha.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Godfathar

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Still researching it.. pics on TD sites is not an indication tbh. But all in all.. definitely a better color dial than V.1 that was closer to the 40th anniversary blue. Let's wait and see it in the wild when people start posting thier pics here for V.2

Agreed. Better yet would be a side by side comparison between the blue PPF v2, blue PF and blue MKF v5/6 versions.