• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Nautilus Out There

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is by far the fastest franken mod I have ever experienced. I'm so so happy it worked out with the date wheel upgrade and the gen dial. That PF is truly gen specs.

Thank you buddy in advance..

Amazing how the hands match the markers on the dial. These are not rep hands are they? PF?

Reactions: Arigab

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
As a matter of fact, I'm reluming the hands to match the markers.. as the rep hands are more green..

I was actually talking about the hands themselves, their Color and shine, not just the line. It's great that they're such a good match. Congrats mate, this is an awesome build!

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I was actually talking about the hands themselves, their Color and shine, not just the line. It's great that they're such a good match. Congrats mate, this is an awesome build!

Ah ok.. you mean the RG color of the hands match the RG on the markers.. yes they do.. thankfully.

Reactions: Tobel

vkeklik8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/13
Can someone please suggest which factory makes the best 5711 for both white and blue dials?

Fredde77

Looking Around
11/2/19
Hi! Just joined here and are looking for a well done rep of Nautilus 5980 in rose gold with brown or black strap.
Any suggestions where go buy it?

Thanks!

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Welcome Fredde77 first read and learn from this forum, your question can not be answered that easy. Than, when you found your perfect PP, contact our TD's.

This thread alone is 86 pages. So if there was a simple answer to your question, the thread would have had just 1 page.

so good luck, and have fun on the forum and with our hobby:)

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08
Well, cannot really follow the movement discussion. I bought my 1st replica PP Nautilus 3700 approx. 18 years ago in a shop in MBK Bangkok, containing a ETA 2892-2 with total watch thickness of 7,5 mm. So - if any of the "mills" will use a (if available) A2892 this problem should be solved.

I do have the same
A winner for me

Reactions: corleone911

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
For those who may be interested in the same Franken project, there's a couple of dials for RG at decent prices on Chrono 24 at the moment. Like this one (I'm not advertising and am not vouching for its genuineness, just FYI): https://www.chrono24.sg/patekphilippe/dial-nautilus--id10182059.htm

Unfortunately no white dial at the same price point :/
I have seen it for less on ebay but was gone quite fast. I guess white or blue would be way more expensive and it won't last a second.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
A quick update..

slaughterer62 is finalizing everything and the rep to be shipped very shortly..

One slight issue that came up during putting the rep together was the lume color difference between the rep hands which were more greenish, and the gen markers which were more white..

PP1.jpg

but of course we managed to catch this early, and the artist slaughterer62 did his magic and matched the lume of the rep hands to the gen markers.. and the rep is as glamorous as it could get...

PP2.jpg

PP3.jpg

Looking forward to receiving what I think is the best looking Nautilus rep I have ever seen.