• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Nautilus Out There

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
The waiting sucks! And we may never see a 324 clone. The 5711 is my favourite watch and I don’t nearly have the funds yet and won’t for many years. My dilemma is when do I pour money into a build? Either do it now (pf base, custom dwo, mk dial, case back thinning) or wait for the v6f and try to find some parts to franken it (I’ve only ever seen gen dials for sale, but hands, bracelet, clasp would be amazing). It’s a watch worth consideribg a franken because the gen is worth so much more than the sum of its parts

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
I guess that's the difference. I don't mind waiting as much. But I am worried about it's availability in the future and the costs of buying it in the future (prices are going up every year, and so it may make more sense to buy now than wait).

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The waiting sucks! And we may never see a 324 clone. The 5711 is my favourite watch and I don’t nearly have the funds yet and won’t for many years. My dilemma is when do I pour money into a build? Either do it now (pf base, custom dwo, mk dial, case back thinning) or wait for the v6f and try to find some parts to franken it (I’ve only ever seen gen dials for sale, but hands, bracelet, clasp would be amazing). It’s a watch worth consideribg a franken because the gen is worth so much more than the sum of its parts

Long waiting, iwish they fixing this small issue the maker need to supply some pieces that’s all , waiting Andrew tell us done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chred

6/11/15
Unfortunately not. The best version in my opinion today is the PF. And close distant second is the MKF V.5.. that's my take on what's out there today.

Thank you, Godfathar.
I searched high and low to find some info on, what makes a BP V4 a V4.
I've got one incoming from Toro.
I'll post some pictures when it gets here.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Godfathar

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Hi guys,

I have this ZF qc pics to be reviewed.
Owners of zf could confirm that the link on the bracelet is lose same as several rolexes or this shall be in lineas the bottom part.
Your advices are appreciated.
d7646e0791f775f76bf938c4ddec7efd.jpg
0af19341739de6e46917c03a69315e01.jpg
ca21c05eae7dd62a62669796b3851d30.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

s.b tourbillon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/17
Hey guys. I got pictures of the Nautilus pf factory I purchased. I'd love to know your opinion. The problem is that I can not upload the pictures to the forum What do I do?

Reactions: Heisenberg

Rolly123

17/11/18
Mod Edit: No advertising outside the M2M sales area

Last edited by a moderator:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sorry didn't realise that existed.. new to site, will post there. Apologies

I edited your post, you are not allowed to advertise outside the sales area. Build up some posts as you will need to have 25 to advertise a sale. Do not do a load of posts at once and make them relevant. You will also have to be a member for 30 days to be eligible to sell.

Also please make sure you are familiar with the sales rules.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Rolly123 and gilrob

s.b tourbillon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/17
I do not want to sell the watch, it's a watch I bought! I would like to ask your opinion about it. (The pictures were sent to me by the seller).

Rolly123

17/11/18
I edited your post, you are not allowed to advertise outside the sales area. Build up some posts as you will need to have 25 to advertise a sale. Do not do a load of posts at once and make them relevant. You will also have to be a member for 30 days to be eligible to sell.

Also please make sure you are familiar with the sales rules.

Good Luck.

Ok thanks will do