• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Godfathar's Advice On Which Is The Best Nautilus Out There

Slowlex

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
Damn it. The waiting is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jakekrait

19/1/17
@Repworld can you provide a link to the chinese forum where the new movement was discussed? Its still hard to believe they would spend all this money on developing a new movement and then kill it in the final stages...

Reactions: Markw040 and vcappp

mcc33

Looking Around
22/3/18
Godfather Hi Godfather, this is just my last step before buying 5711. Your comment is really important for me.
I've searched some upcoming topics since yours is a bit old. I am between the PF version and BP version. Which one would you prefer? Also since there are lots of versions about BP which one is accurate and where to get it (if V1)? Thank you for your time. Have a good day

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Hi guys, does anyone have any advice between the BP or PF for the 5711 40th Anniversary?
Godfathar what do you think between this 2 on the 40th Anni model?

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
vince_hiro I would get the BP because PF dropped the ball with the font on the dial. It looks like the fonts are stickers. But if PF fixes that issue than PF would be the best out of the two.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
vince_hiro Not a lot of people buy them cuz they feel they can not pull off that type of watch. Then there’s others that don’t buy the watch because it does not meet their standards. I’m waiting to see if PF fixes the font..if they do I will be pulling the trigger. If not I’ll get the BP.

Wopwop76

Looking Around
12/8/18
Hi great review by the way, I’m looking at purchasing a Patek Philippe from bp factory but can’t seem to find a decent site. Can you help with a trusted source
regards.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Hi great review by the way, I’m looking at purchasing a Patek Philippe from bp factory but can’t seem to find a decent site. Can you help with a trusted source
regards.

Just have a look in the trusted dealers section..those are all our TD’s.

buttman324

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Is PF nautilus worth $150 more expensive than Jjf made one? I just noticed thickness is much adjusted by PF but otherwise its specs look same. Anything else like polishing or finish differ noticeably??

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
Is PF nautilus worth $150 more expensive than Jjf made one? I just noticed thickness is much adjusted by PF but otherwise its specs look same. Anything else like polishing or finish differ noticeably??

The PF dial is better than JJF’s dial