• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica or Genuine PP Nautilus?

wallstreetmozart

Known Member
6/10/12
So apparently Youtube user "ADRIQOS" tried to pass off the following Nautilus as a gen. A lot of his viewers have called him out because they think it's actually a rep. ADRIQOS claims that it's just a misunderstanding and that there were different dials produced by PP but stands by his original assertion that the watch is gen. I'm not an expert on the Nautilus, so I thought I'd bring it to the experts. Rep or Gen?

10325318_241627696174325_6443398074345779469_n.jpg

Uncleeegz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/13
The hands and hour markers appear non-oxydized (shiny), looks like a rep to me.

lalajour

Horology Curious
18/6/15
Look around... should be a rep ;-)

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
not everyone with money spends it on the same things. Plenty people live very modestly despite having a 7-8 figure net worth. My uncle taught me about that... He lives alone in a house where the appliances look like they’re from the early 90s, drives a 97 accord, and doesn’t dress in particular well fitting clothes for a slim guy. But every year he spends several hundred grand on coins and about the same on art.

Point is don’t judge someone off such meaningless things.

Ardbeg

Renowned Member
11/2/15
^^^^
Much agreed.

Several years ago I could be seen driving around a used Toyota Corolla while wearing a brand-new Gen Rolex costing twice the amount of the car.

Reactions: RonP

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
This is rep.
Whoever say it's gen is full of shit.
Do you have link to that vid?

roger13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/15
the date window is to fare to the centre of the watch. it´s defnitely a fake!

Francyz

Horology Curious
3/4/16
Hi all, this is my first post, happy to join you.
Of course it is a fake. About judging on such things as one member said, we are not judging that he wears a rep, but rather that he states it is real when it is clearly not and not even a very good rep.
About income or car vs watch, we all have different centers of attention innwhich we put our money when we can, I really don't care about my car, ok it's a BMW 318 from 2007 that I got at 40% of the price of a new one and I wear a genuine AP ceramic diver, plus I had lot's of watches in the past, some very nice, and I earn a comfortable living but nothing incredible, let's just say that my watch budget is huge compared to my other budgets, the holiday budget is quite small as I live in a very cool place that many people come to for'holidays, so we don't really need tômove very often, apart for ski vacation, hard to ski in Thailand, so we go to the Pyrenees where I have a friend who has a flat there and we stay at his place, so all of us have a different understanding of our needs and wants, doesn't mean if you have a 20-40k watch that you drive a Ferrari and make 30k a month, people often judge too quickly on that, I know guys who earn very well their living and have 1-2k watches or non at all, others who drive a super car but rent a flat which is not super, others drive a puece of crap but have a super flat and a house on the sea for holidays, like they say don't judge a book by it's cover, and a watch or car is just it's cover...

grobnob

Horology Curious
2/10/16
Not just a fake, the cheapest and nastiest fake going. He could have had a Seiko 5 or a G Shock for $125 but he opted to make a complete clown out of himself.

grobnob

Horology Curious
2/10/16
So apparently Youtube user "ADRIQOS" tried to pass off the following Nautilus as a gen. A lot of his viewers have called him out because they think it's actually a rep. ADRIQOS claims that it's just a misunderstanding and that there were different dials produced by PP but stands by his original assertion that the watch is gen. I'm not an expert on the Nautilus, so I thought I'd bring it to the experts. Rep or Gen?

10325318_241627696174325_6443398074345779469_n.jpg
I outed him last year for that nasty piece of junk, he's been threatening to kill me and spreading all sorts of bullshit lies about me. The sooner he draws his last breath the better. 'Adriqos' aka Andy Hunter aka Andreas Karmiris of 1041 17e Avenue, Laval is even cheaper and nastier than the garbage watches he tries to pass off as proof of his 'decamillionaire' claims of multiple homes around the world, investment properties, restaurants, taxis firms, stocks and shares and, hilariously, his own olive oil plantation and distribution business. He's a bankrupt deadbeat who lives in a house his father lets to him and works as an unskilled labourer for his father after he left Chicago when he declared bankruptcy.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Video marked as private. Could have used a chuckle....

Chicawolverina

Horology Curious
4/5/12
not everyone with money spends it on the same things. Plenty people live very modestly despite having a 7-8 figure net worth. My uncle taught me about that... He lives alone in a house where the appliances look like they’re from the early 90s, drives a 97 accord, and doesn’t dress in particular well fitting clothes for a slim guy. But every year he spends several hundred grand on coins and about the same on art.

Point is don’t judge someone off such meaningless things.

That's far from the case with that Malaka, not even.

grobnob

Horology Curious
2/10/16
Andy 'ADRIQOS' Hunter passed away on 13 April 2021 after a short illness.
Andreas Karmiris 1965 - 2021 Requiescant In Pace

Andy Hunter Funeral

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Yes he passed away.

I think his seamaster and submariner were real.